Is Advantage rental counter in airport?

jeremy1002

Rope Dropper
I am reading conflicting things on different sites. Some say Advantage counter and their cars are in the terminal, others say you need to have a shuttle involved. Does anyone know the right answer?

From their website:

https://www.advantage.com/location/orlando-intl-airport-mco

It’s easy to book your Orlando, FL auto rental with Advantage Rent A Car. Simply enter your pick up and drop off location online or give us a call. We’ll have the keys to your rental car, truck, or van waiting for you at our conveniently located rental desk in the Orlando International Airport (MCO).
Pickup Information
  • We are located in terminal at the Orlando International Airport. One floor below luggage collection level.

So it appears that the counter to pick up keys is in the airport but there is a shuttle to the vehicles. The website has a "Track Shuttle" button. Anyone know?

When I tried to track the shuttle, it said no devices registered to the account. My guess it that they were off site at one time but now are on site. I still could be wrong but it appears that the rental counter is in the airport. The address listed (1 Airport Blvd) is on airport property.

The official MCO website says they are off site. So there is conflicting info here.

I guess your best bet will be either someone who is there/going there before your trip of try calling the Orlando site directly. (407) 203-1204

I guess your best bet will be either someone who is there/going there before your trip of try calling the Orlando site directly. (407) 203-1204

Thanks for the number; I just called and indeed the counter and the cars are both onsite, in both terminals. The confusion I guess is that it is a somewhat recent development that came of Advantage merging with EZ.

Thanks for the number; I just called and indeed the counter and the cars are both onsite, in both terminals. The confusion I guess is that it is a somewhat recent development that came of Advantage merging with EZ.
if you decide to rent from this company, will you come back and let us know your experience? we are considering using them, but worry if its a good choice, thanks

if you decide to rent from this company, will you come back and let us know your experience? we are considering using them, but worry if its a good choice, thanks
I'll be happy to let you know, but it isn't until June. :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter