Is a pack-n-play guaranteed?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Shelly888, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Shelly888

Shelly888 DIS Veteran

I wasn't sure how this works as some places we have stayed say 'generally' are, but cannot be 100% Of course this wasn't Disney.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. nurse.darcy

nurse.darcy DIS Veteran

They are in the rooms already. No problem.

4. hammie59

hammie59 DIS Veteran

Don't know if they're guaranteed, but they are most certainly NOT always in the room already. (They might be at DVC properties or at some deluxes). We requested one in advance for ASMo and still had to call for it once we got there. At CSR it was set up in the corner. I'm sure you don't have to worry though. It's Disney. Just put it on your ressie.

5. honeydiane1953

honeydiane1953 DIS Veteran

We have only asked for one and it was one time only. So I think u will have NO problem securing one. When we got into room daughter asked for one and mousekeeping brought it in in less than 1 min. for real.:cool1:

6. nurse.darcy

nurse.darcy DIS Veteran

I don't even use a pack n play (kid is 17) and it was IN THE ROOM at Pop this past July. The only time I ever remember not having one in the room was at French Quarter in 2008.

7. lizzyb

lizzyb DIS Veteran

I have never seen it in the room when I got there but we certainly havne't had any issues when requesting one.

8. MSLRAC

MSLRAC DIS Veteran

There was not one in our room at CSR in February but I called about one for our trip in May and was assured that we would have one if our youngest DD needed one. The CM I spoke with told me that a request for a Pac N Play was one request that Disney did their absolute best to accommodate.