Is a lanyard a good thing to have?

haven't read the whole thread but i vote against using one. i found it a pain to get in and out and you do need to take it in and out. it also isn't big enough to fit much else. i hate it hanging around my neck. i am going to quit taking the ones they give us cause i just threw 6 out. couldn't give them away to my friends or family. no one wanted them.
back to original question. is it only the card and a few bills you want to store? if you want to put anything else in, say chapstick or gum, theres no room.

haven't read the whole thread but i vote against using one. i found it a pain to get in and out and you do need to take it in and out. it also isn't big enough to fit much else. i hate it hanging around my neck. i am going to quit taking the ones they give us cause i just threw 6 out. couldn't give them away to my friends or family. no one wanted them.
back to original question. is it only the card and a few bills you want to store? if you want to put anything else in, say chapstick or gum, theres no room.

They itch don't they.

Kilted Candyman said:
No pockets in my kilts :rolleyes: :)

I wore one not just because of the convenience but also for my pins. Got to have the pins. I have to say having the small DCL wallet on lanyard was extremely helpful. So much so that it is moved from lanyard to lanyard when I do any Disney. Keeps the right amount of "stuff" handy.

Jim

I love this wallet and even use it at home as my regular one! It travels with me too, because its the perfect size! So much easi to get cards in and out of, as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter