Is a 10yo considered an adult on DDP?

hotdogmj71

I can't sleep, I'm dreamin' way too loud! EYB
My son will be 10 on our next trip. I got the final statement with the guests listed & he is listed as "NAME, child, 10." Both of us are listed "NAME, adult." So is he considered an adult for the dining plan or not? We waited to travel after his birthday so he could order from the adult menu. He loves to try new dishes. Thanks for any advice/info.

My son will be 10 on our next trip. I got the final statement with the guests listed & he is listed as "NAME, child, 10." Both of us are listed "NAME, adult." So is he considered an adult for the dining plan or not? We waited to travel after his birthday so he could order from the adult menu. He loves to try new dishes. Thanks for any advice/info.

He is charged as an adult for tickets and dining and will receive adult DP credits. He is listed as a child because until 18 years old he's still legally a child.

We have this too, on the room reservaion DS14 and DS15 are listed as a child, however, they are "adults" when it comes to the DDP.

The reason that he's listed as a child on the resort reservation is that there's a limit to 2 people over the age of 18 per room without incurring an extra charge. You've been charged for and will receive an adult park ticket and adult dining credits for him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter