Is 4 days long enough??

disney2

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if 4 days in the middle of March is long enough to see both parks.Thanks

Yes, that should work great.

Depends on when in the middle but there may not be night entertainment midweek.

I think 4 days is a good amount of time. It should give you enough time not to have to rush around. HAVE FUN! :goodvibes

I think it depends on who is going (single, couple, young kids, big kids?). I think adults could easily do both parks in four days - especially if you can skip Casey's Circus Train and the like. With two small kids, I prefer to be more leisurely. If they want to ride LM 7 times in a row or stop to watch the Phineas & Ferb show or shop for books for 30 minutes, great. We take a swim break in the afternoon, too. If you do all that, no, 4 days will not be enough to see everything. Then you'll just have to go back, I guess! ;)

No,four days is not enough, because one really never cares to leave the park. I know when it is my last day :faint: I try not to think about that being the case too much, otherwise I can end up experiencing separation anxiety a tad bit prematurely. :)
Anyway, four days is a very good duration. If you can be at the park before it opens, and get your first fast passes of the day, then that will be of great help.

Have a fun and great time at the land. And if you see some one that has fainted on Main Street, it is probably me on my last day there. ;)

~~ I love you Phil, and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

Strange days have found us
And through their strange hours we linger alone
Bodies confused
Memories misused
As we run from the day to a strange night of stone - The Doors​

I agree with most of above... When in march? How many people? Little kids? That would all play into my answer. We did 4 days our very 1st trip, and had to go back 6 months later because I (and dd) didn't feel like we had enough. I prefer 6 days now, but will do 5 if we have to, and we tend to avoid the most crowded times of the year (see my siggy). But any trip is better than no trip at all, so I would take 4 days if that was the only option!

We've done two trips to DL. One was 5 days and was too long. The other was only 2 days and was maybe just a bit too short. I'm thinking 3 or 4 is the right number at least for us:thumbsup2

On one trip to DRL we did 4 days and it was perfect. We were not rushed and got to see everything we wanted to see. On our second trip to DLR we did 5 days. Well technically it was 4 and a half days. We flew in at noon and were heading to the rides at about 2:30pm. It was perfect because we did the fireworks and the parade that day then had the 4 days to do everything else. Our next trip in October we are doing the same thing again and I can't wait. 4 days is the perfect amount of time to see DLR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter