Is 180+10 Working for Online Reservations Yet?

nbaresejr

Mouseketeer
I had major issues as they were upgrading the system for BOG lunch about 6 weeks ago and was only able to book the 180th day online at that time. Over the phone i was able to do the +10 but its hard with work to burn 1 hour plus on hold. I have 3 days until my next 180+10 window opens for my late Sept trip.

Has anyone had luck getting the +10 to work properly online recently? If so was there a specific way you logged into the site?

Thanks in advance!

I had no major issues with it yesterday. Usually if it didn't work, I closed my browser and restarted.

I did it through MDE and for each day went to "Edit Plans" and then "Reserve Dining". From there though, I also went to the specific restaurant, not the main dining page as that would not work.

I have a DVC reservation, which many have reported problems with. Yet I was able to book for my whole trip on my 180 day yesterday.

Same here...DVC reservation and had no problems booking last week. I did mine through the computer and under the "things to do" tab.

I was able to log in through MDE and get my 180+10 this morning. It did work for most things, but there were also a fair share of "glitches". Tusker House, Boma, and Wishes all would list times and bounce us immediately back to the home page once we selected. It also cancelled one of my ressies which I didn't notice until this evening, but luckily I was able to get a better time tonight. Good luck!

I must be an idiot but I can't see where you can edit plans?
'Edit Plans' is how I was able to make the +10 reservations as well. My 180 was the same day they started the BOG lunch reservations. The whole system was haywire that morning, so I waited until the next day.

Click on 'My Disney Experience' header. I had to 'sign in', even though it already says 'Welcome, Elizabeth!' on the top of the page. It then goes to the 'My Plans' page. I clicked 'Edit Plans' on a day into my trip. I scrolled down and clicked on 'Reserve Dining'. It then went to the dining page with the date I selected defaulted in. After that, I was able to choose any date in the 180+10.

Thanks, I tried all that but still couldn't get it to work but I called and got all my adr's exactly what I wanted. I think I just lucked out with BOG dinner too , 1 left the day and time I wanted, it's all good now, that's until I change my mind

'Edit Plans' is how I was able to make the +10 reservations as well. My 180 was the same day they started the BOG lunch reservations. The whole system was haywire that morning, so I waited until the next day.

Click on 'My Disney Experience' header. I had to 'sign in', even though it already says 'Welcome, Elizabeth!' on the top of the page. It then goes to the 'My Plans' page. I clicked 'Edit Plans' on a day into my trip. I scrolled down and clicked on 'Reserve Dining'. It then went to the dining page with the date I selected defaulted in. After that, I was able to choose any date in the 180+10.
I did this. Thanks! It worked this time! So glad DIS can give me all kinds of magical advice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter