Ireland: booking number or email PLEASE!

disneyat40

Earning My Ears
Hi all
I am having awful trouble trying to get through to pay money off our upcoming trip. The first few times I used the
01 605 83 83
number but now every time I ring it and once it conects to the US all I get is a whooshing sound with the odd snatch of music. It's impossible to hear anyone on it.

Does anyone have an alternate number or email I can use? I need to have the holiday paid by April 2nd and I am afraid if I don't pay it in bits when the money is there I will have to come up with a large sum all at once.

Thanks for any help

Is that a dublin number ? What travel agents did you use or did you book direct ?

You could phone Central Reservations direct at DLP, that's who I prefer to deal with rather than a call centre in the US.

The number is 0(1) 60 30 60 53 but you'll need to drop the first 0 instead adding 00 33 therefore making the number 00 33 1 60 30 60 53

If you use one of those cheap call sites first the cost should be minimal

Ah okay I didn't even know there was a disney number for Ireland lol just goes to show ... If I've been booking direct with disney I've always had to pay when booking.

Hope you get it sorted.

If you book online then you have to pay in full but if you book by phone then you have the choice of paying a deposit and the remainder later on.

Hi all
I am having awful trouble trying to get through to pay money off our upcoming trip. The first few times I used the
01 605 83 83
number but now every time I ring it and once it conects to the US all I get is a whooshing sound with the odd snatch of music. It's impossible to hear anyone on it.

Does anyone have an alternate number or email I can use? I need to have the holiday paid by April 2nd and I am afraid if I don't pay it in bits when the money is there I will have to come up with a large sum all at once.

Thanks for any help

Thats the number I use and thats what happens when I ring BUT stick with it. It does get answered, and when you talk to a person you can hear just fine. That is an Irish number which is actually answered in Florida, lol I then just ask to be transferred to the French call centre as my booking is with them. The wooshing sound, crackly music is annoying, but hang on and everything will be ok

Hi, you are right, I gave it one last go this morning and straight away when someone answered I could hear them fine. Whew. Another chunk paid off our upcoming trip.
Thanks all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter