iPhone voice memo question

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by Luv2Camp, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Luv2Camp

Luv2Camp DIS Veteran

I'm hoping someone can help me with an iPhone question.....My daughter has a project for college that requires her to e-mail a voice memo in mp3 format to her professor. We recorded the 20 minute audio on my iPhone, but she gets a "file too large" message when she tries to e-mail it. Is there a way to load it to the computer from my phone and e-mail it from there? I have a PC if that makes a difference (I'm a MAC owner wanna-be!). Thanks for any advice!

2. jcb

jcb always emerging from hibernation

when you sync to iTunes, any voice messages should be transferred from your phone to iTunes.

If not, go to the "music" tab (while your phone is connected) and make sure the "include voice memos" box is checked.

Voice memos are listed in the music library by date recorded. right click, "get info" to see the file name. You can also click "show in windows explorer" and iTunes will open the folder for you.

3. Luv2Camp

Luv2Camp DIS Veteran

That worked! Thank you so much!!!

I recorded a video through the camera on my iPhone, and I checked the box in iTunes to include videos when syncing my phone. Can anyone tell me where I find the video in iTunes once is synced? Thanks!!!