iPhone voice memo question

Luv2Camp

DIS Veteran
I'm hoping someone can help me with an iPhone question.....My daughter has a project for college that requires her to e-mail a voice memo in mp3 format to her professor. We recorded the 20 minute audio on my iPhone, but she gets a "file too large" message when she tries to e-mail it. Is there a way to load it to the computer from my phone and e-mail it from there? I have a PC if that makes a difference (I'm a MAC owner wanna-be!). Thanks for any advice!

when you sync to iTunes, any voice messages should be transferred from your phone to iTunes.

If not, go to the "music" tab (while your phone is connected) and make sure the "include voice memos" box is checked.

Voice memos are listed in the music library by date recorded. right click, "get info" to see the file name. You can also click "show in windows explorer" and iTunes will open the folder for you.

That worked! Thank you so much!!!

I recorded a video through the camera on my iPhone, and I checked the box in iTunes to include videos when syncing my phone. Can anyone tell me where I find the video in iTunes once is synced? Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter