IOA on a Sunday

wdwnut2

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone- I'm a total newbie to IOA, and am SO psyched to go visit! I'm wondering how busy IOA would be on a Sunday the second week in December (this would be 12/7). I'm sure locals visit during the weekend so I didn't know if it would be better to go during the week. My other option would probably be on Monday, any difference in crowds?

Thanks for any advice!! You guys are such experts!!:D

Neither are very busy days... your best bet would be to go on Monday though. Because like you said the locals will be there on sunday after church, and monday it will be mostly just vacationers like yourself.

You all are so helpful! We are definately going on a Monday. I can't wait to ride Hulk and Spiderman for the first time!! Yipee!!

SpideyHulk, you should check out the Marvel Alterniverse store in more detail. If I'm not mistaken, they have shirts with both Spider-Man AND Hulk on them. You'd probably buy one of those for yourself in a heartbeat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter