IOA during day HHN @ night

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by djc443, Oct 4, 2012.

1. djc443

djc443 Earning My Ears

If I have a 1 day 1park pass and go to IOA can I upgrade this ticket to attend HHN at USF that night? If so I am assuming I will have to wait in the main entrance line and not be able to gain entrance into USF before it closes at 5???
    Some members of my family will not be going to HHN but we would like to eat dinner together before they go home and we go to HHN. will the food service/restaurants be less crowded if we stay in IOA rather than go to city walk?

2. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

There is a crossover for HHN located in Seuss Landing that you could use. You might be let in early but 6:30pm would be latest you'd have to wait. It will save you a little bit of time since you would not have stand outside the Studios to enter. If you wanted to go to IoA instead of the Studios that day, just go to Seuss Landing and look for the waiting area over there.

If you are wanting to have dinner outside the parks, you will be forced into waiting outside the main Studio gates with the mob.

3. djc443

djc443 Earning My Ears

Thanks for the info Metro West. I'll be heading to Suess Landing then!