Introducing myself!

TLC371

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! I've been lurking around this part of the board, and random posting here and there, so I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Trish, my DF is Roy and we are planning a Disney honeymoon for December 2007. We are having a wedding here at home (Virginia Beach) on October 6, 2007. We'll actually be going down to FL from Oct. 27th to Nov. 3, because Roy's family has a timeshare there that week. His mom has another timeshare week that she is going to transfer for us to December, because Roy knows I really want to see Disney done up for Christmas, so that will be our official honeymoon trip, a little delayed but I'm sure it will be well worth it! I believe we will be going from December 8th to the 15th. Although we'll be staying offsite, most of our days will be spent at Disney. The timeshare is about 5 minutes from the main gate.

And here's some pictures, from my dream proposal. Beauty and the Beast is one of my all time favorite movies, and so Roy asked me to marry him on September 21, 2006 in the France pavilion at Epcot, with Belle, the Beast and Princess Aurora watching. Thank goodness we had his son and his mother there taking pictures!

FKTMP27_0536.jpg

FKTMP28_0538.jpg

FKTMP29_0540.jpg

FKTMP30_0542.jpg

FKTMP31_0544.jpg

Calling family right after the proposal:
FKTMP36_0554.jpg

I couldn't get these 2 to turn up as anything but links, so I thought I would post them in a separate post.

Here's another picture of the proposal, from a different camera:

100_0811.jpg

And I had to get the bride ears before the end of our vacation!
100_0870.jpg

Congratulations and Welcome :wave:
October is a wonderful time of year to get married :goodvibes

Welcome! :grouphug:

Your proposal looks beautiful and amazing! I too, am a huge B&B fan!

This is a great place for advice and questions! Enjoy! We are all here to help!:wizard:

Congratulations-- you will have so much fun planning your disneymoon. Best of luck to you!

Congrats!!! What a great story to tell your children!!!! Good luck planning your disneymoon.

Hey Tricia!!!

I remember reading about your proposal before...and those pics are SOOO awesome!!

We're neighbors (sort of)...I live in Hampton!! :wave:

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding...and you are going to have a blast on your honeymoon!!!

Welcome to the board!

Hi Trish! What an amazing proposal story and pics!! Congrats :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter