Introduce Yourself Thread

Thats nice...I have a Dean Vendetta XM(electric), Rogue Dreadnought, Acoustic and I think an Alvarez Nylon String(not sure since I bought it at my local music place and there is no company name on it). And I know how that feels I was at WDW for a week then after that I had to go to this thing called Boys State which I was away from m guitars even longer. It was hell for me.

I have another electric acoustic, but I have no idea what its called. I only use it if I play a show or something. So I have two right now. I learned on a old one of my friends a couple of years ago, luckily my parents are the kind of people who will support you even if you become a total loser, so they bought me my ibanez. and the electric acoustic was a gift from my uncle who is quite the guitarist himself. I've been playing for about three solid years, I used to play when I was little, but I didn't take it seriously till I was about thirteen.

welcome to the dis!
you sound pretty awesome, lol.
i'm devan.
my fav bands are: cobra starship, the academy is.., and blink 182

just have to add, i love urban outfitters. lol.

GABE SAPORTA!. ihearthim. and urban outfitters is why i live.
i've gone to a private school my whole life, and now I'm finally going public, so all I asked for, for my bday was cash. My parents are taking me to orlando and we are going on a shopping spree. whoo. I probaly already have enough clothes, but then again i don't think thats possiblee. :D

I have another electric acoustic, but I have no idea what its called. I only use it if I play a show or something. So I have two right now. I learned on a old one of my friends a couple of years ago, luckily my parents are the kind of people who will support you even if you become a total loser, so they bought me my ibanez. and the electric acoustic was a gift from my uncle who is quite the guitarist himself. I've been playing for about three solid years, I used to play when I was little, but I didn't take it seriously till I was about thirteen.

nice...you play shows? I have only been playing since September of 08 so Im kind of new to it but I learn quickly and I have been able to play 30 songs...I just forget them sometimes...lol

i've gone to a private school my whole life, and now I'm finally going public, so all I asked for, for my bday was cash. My parents are taking me to orlando and we are going on a shopping spree. whoo. I probaly already have enough clothes, but then again i don't think thats possiblee. :D

She could love you or hate you now...SHE IS IN LOVE WITH GABE...lol. I have to learn Cobra songs on my guitar just for her to notice me...lol.jk

nice...you play shows? I have only been playing since September of 08 so Im kind of new to it but I learn quickly and I have been able to play 30 songs...I just forget them sometimes...lol

She could love you or hate you now...SHE IS IN LOVE WITH GABE...lol. I have to learn Cobra songs on my guitar just for her to notice me...lol.jk

I'm an okay singer so I've done a few open mic night at some bars and I used to lead the praise band at my school. Now im outa that joint and going to public school. whoo. Ima taking a guitar class as my elective. I'm stoked. the teacher is supossed to be legit.

don't worry, gabe is pretty damn sexy, but he is not one of my three loves. That list is exclusive.

I'm an okay singer so I've done a few open mic night at some bars and I used to lead the praise band at my school. Now im outa that joint and going to public school. whoo. Ima taking a guitar class as my elective. I'm stoked. the teacher is supossed to be legit.

don't worry, gabe is pretty damn sexy, but he is not one of my three loves. That list is exclusive.

I sing to myself because I think I suck but it helps out with learning how to play. And that sounds awesome. I go to a private catholic school so we dont have anything good like that.

And I guess now she will love you again...lol

I sing to myself because I think I suck but it helps out with learning how to play. And that sounds awesome. I go to a private catholic school so we dont have anything good like that.

And I guess now she will love you again...lol

private catholic school, sounds like funn [sarcasum if you couldn;t tell] , do you have nuns? I went to a private baptist school. They were pretty lax then most schools. Are uniforms were pretty basic but we could wear any shoes, accesories, and hoodies we wanted. I expressed myself through shoes there. do you guys wear like ties and such.

me too. he's definitely the first for my top 3, hahah.
dang.. i've been going to private since 7th and i thought THAT was bad, haha.
shopping sprees are pretty much amazing, if you have a lot of money, it's even better. :D

oh please tom, lol.

me too. he's definitely the first for my top 3, hahah.
dang.. i've been going to private since 7th and i thought THAT was bad, haha.
shopping sprees are pretty much amazing, if you have a lot of money, it's even better. :D

oh please tom, lol.

i saw your icon is the cobra starship sign. this is gonna sound really stupid but ima gonna say it. for some reason I could never do it. like I thought it was really complex and I couldn't figure it out. then one day my friend did it and i was like. OHHH. and now I can do it no issues. haha its really random and stupid but I still think its funny.

i saw your icon is the cobra starship sign. this is gonna sound really stupid but ima gonna say it. for some reason I could never do it. like I thought it was really complex and I couldn't figure it out. then one day my friend did it and i was like. OHHH. and now I can do it no issues. haha its really random and stupid but I still think its funny.

ahahah.
at first, i couldn't even tell that was a second hand in front of the first one.. it took me a while, but i got it :D
it was extremely useful for the concert

ahahah.
at first, i couldn't even tell that was a second hand in front of the first one.. it took me a while, but i got it :D
it was extremely useful for the concert

i've never seen them live, but I'm seeing them in august. yay! I go to like a butt load of concerts. ima band groupie pretty much. i wanna start a band, like NSN, solo. but I'm always to scared the songs I write suck.

i've never seen them live, but I'm seeing them in august. yay! I go to like a butt load of concerts. ima band groupie pretty much. i wanna start a band, like NSN, solo. but I'm always to scared the songs I write suck.

oh man, they're amazing.. but i'm not sure how well gabe will do since his vocal surgery.. i saw them in 08 before he had the surgery (poor gabey)

aww, damn, you're lucky! i was hoping that tour their on was coming to Vegas.. but they aren't (suckers!)

do you like the band dang! we're on fire? you should listen to them. they respond to comments and stuff :-)

honestly, you should just go for it.. you never know what's gonna happen.

oh man, they're amazing.. but i'm not sure how well gabe will do since his vocal surgery.. i saw them in 08 before he had the surgery (poor gabey)

aww, damn, you're lucky! i was hoping that tour their on was coming to Vegas.. but they aren't (suckers!)

do you like the band dang! we're on fire? you should listen to them. they respond to comments and stuff :-)

honestly, you should just go for it.. you never know what's gonna happen.

dang we're on fire lives like thirty minutes away from mee. whoo. ahaha. but yes I do know them. they have a show tomorrow close to me, I think I might go but i don't know yet. if I go i'll tell 'em you said elllo.

dang we're on fire lives like thirty minutes away from mee. whoo. ahaha. but yes I do know them. they have a show tomorrow close to me, I think I might go but i don't know yet. if I go i'll tell 'em you said elllo.

ohh so you're close to sarasota then, lol.
that's awesome! thanks if ya do

i'm maddy, this is my familys account.
i have been on here for about 48 hours...:)
i am in love with disney world and dcl,
and i love music:)
i need some help with learning about the stack so if anyone knows about it, telling me would be appreciated:yay:

ohh so you're close to sarasota then, lol.
that's awesome! thanks if ya do

GABE WAS ON E! NEWS LAST NIGHT. i nearly died. i remember when no one knew who they were. i'm so proud. i feel like a middle aged couple seeing her son graduate college. i've just been a fan for a good while.

i'm maddy, this is my familys account.
i have been on here for about 48 hours...:)
i am in love with disney world and dcl,
and i love music:)
i need some help with learning about the stack so if anyone knows about it, telling me would be appreciated:yay:
Hey I'm Ellie
I love Disney and DCL too lol.
What do you want to know about the Stack?

hi my name is joey i'm 14 but my mom had me put an older age

Hi,I'm Paige!!
I love tinkerbell and pretty much everything Disney!
I go to Disneyland once and sometimes twice every year!
I am sooo lucky!
this year I am going for my mother's birthday and for the first time staying at the Disney Grand Californian Hotel and Spa!!!
I am going to be at Disneyland for five days and then take a cruise to mexico for a week!!!:cool1:

GABE WAS ON E! NEWS LAST NIGHT. i nearly died. i remember when no one knew who they were. i'm so proud. i feel like a middle aged couple seeing her son graduate college. i've just been a fan for a good while.

WHAT!
what was it about?!
*jumps up and down*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter