Introduce Yourself Thread

Hi! I'm a New Teen DIS board person. Don't know if that's the right term. Never done stuff like this before, so hope I'm doing it right. Anyway, I'm Kymi. It's Kimmi, just spelled different. Thought it looked cooler. Wanted to know if anyone's been to Disney Aulani? My family's going there in just a couple weeks. So excited!

Hi! I'm a New Teen DIS board person. Don't know if that's the right term. Never done stuff like this before, so hope I'm doing it right. Anyway, I'm Kymi. It's Kimmi, just spelled different. Thought it looked cooler. Wanted to know if anyone's been to Disney Aulani? My family's going there in just a couple weeks. So excited!

Hello welcome to the DISboard.

Hello ElsaSnowflake13 welcome to Disboards. I'm Pearlgem ,I think the pictures that are on the left aren't called signature they are called avatars.

You have to wait until you have 10 post to get one.

Hi, so I checked the College Board cuz that is technically where I should be in life right now but I not so I came over here. My name is Lexi and I am 18 years old. I have an 18 month baby boy named Caden who is absolutely my everything. Even though I have never been to a Disney Park in my life I still love everything about Disney. I think with a little Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust me and my baby boy will get there someday. I do love Disney Movies and my favorite is Frozen. I also love Disney music and my favorite song is "When You Wish Upon A Star". My little one and I also love curling up on the couch and watching Disney Junior especially his favorite Jake and the Neverland Pirates. We also love jamming out to some Disney Music singing along and dancing to the music. It's tons of fun. Other than that I try to be a normal 18 year old and I like shopping, going out with friends, and going to the gym when I can.

Hi there! I'm Caroline and I'm 15 years old! I'm from the US and have loved Disney since I was little! One day I hope to work in the parks and maybe something in management. Also, I love foreign affairs and cultures, so Epcot's World Showcase is like my home.

Hi there! I'm Caroline and I'm 15 years old! I'm from the US and have loved Disney since I was little! One day I hope to work in the parks and maybe something in management. Also, I love foreign affairs and cultures, so Epcot's World Showcase is like my home.
HEY WELCOME TO DISBOARDS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter