Introduce Yourself Thread

I lived in the north for a couple of years when I was younger. It snowed a lot there. Me and my older sister had a snowball fight but we went back inside after a few minutes because it was cold.

I lived in the north for a couple of years when I was younger. It snowed a lot there. Me and my older sister had a snowball fight but we went back inside after a few minutes because it was cold.
I luv the cold weather so much more than the hot weather.

Hi there I'm Corey! I'm from the US... annnnnd here are some things about me!

1) I've been visiting the DLR ever since I was a couple of months old (only Disney Resort I've been to atm)
2) I absolutely love building, sculpting as well as messing with lighting
3) My aspirations are to pursue WDI, Universal Creative as well as show production
4) My favorite ride at DL is Splash Mountain
5) Getting an e-stop on Space Mountain is on my bucket list :tongue:

1) I've been visiting the DLR ever since I was a couple of months old (only Disney Resort I've been to atm)
3) My aspirations are to pursue WDI, Universal Creative as well as show production

Hi Corey welcome to the DISboards! :disrocks:

HEY WELCOME TO DISBOARDS

Hi everyone 17 yr old Disney fan here, great to meet other ,albeit it being online, teen disnerds who ACTUALLY love Disney rather than just the trendy bits. I was home educated and I live in the UK. Here is a link to my blog too http://letusgoandflyakite.wordpress.co.uk/ xxx
Oh my gosh, it makes me SO mad when people only like the trendy stuff about Disney.

@Silvermist20 I love frozen, UP and Tangled but teens who only love those! eurgh! #wannabehipsters #yournotalternative
Its like people who like manga and anime just to be cute/nerdy/cult or people who die there hair and get ear stretchers just to be emo/punk/scene

It gets on my jam!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter