Introduce Yourself Thread

Hiya, I'm Kaylan and I am a Disney luvin teen. Well I just became a teen a few weeks ago, but now I'm officially a Disney luvin teen and not a Disney luvin pre-teen. I have been to Disney 6 times including a Disney Cruise to the Bahamas. I am a homeschooled 8th grader and my favorite subjects are English & History. I also luv sports, especially playing Volleyball & Soccer. I also luv cheering on my Ravens & Orioles. I am a huge fan of One Direction and I want Niall to be my Boyfriend. I also luv Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, Nick Jonas just to name a few. I also luv musicals and my favorite ones are Les Miserables & Wicked.

Hiya, I'm Kaylan and I am a Disney luvin teen. Well I just became a teen a few weeks ago, but now I'm officially a Disney luvin teen and not a Disney luvin pre-teen. I have been to Disney 6 times including a Disney Cruise to the Bahamas. I am a homeschooled 8th grader and my favorite subjects are English & History. I also luv sports, especially playing Volleyball & Soccer. I also luv cheering on my Ravens & Orioles. I am a huge fan of One Direction and I want Niall to be my Boyfriend. I also luv Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, Nick Jonas just to name a few. I also luv musicals and my favorite ones are Les Miserables & Wicked.
hey welcome to disboards

Welcome! I see I have found a fellow Directioner ;).

Yes, I soooooo luv them very much.
Sadly, I've been drifting away from them a little bit and getting more into my love.
600x360xflorence_and_the_machine_hb_110215.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.Nh-uFItSaR.jpg

But I still love them.

And I'm homeschooled too.
Being homeschooled is great. My Mom is such an awesome teacher. I have been homeschooled since kindergarten and I am going to the 8th Grade this year. It is going to be weird though this year because my Big Sis who also has been homeschooled by my Mom all her life graduated last year and is leaving for college next month.

Being homeschooled is great. My Mom is such an awesome teacher. I have been homeschooled since kindergarten and I am going to the 8th Grade this year. It is going to be weird though this year because my Big Sis who also has been homeschooled by my Mom all her life graduated last year and is leaving for college next month.
im in public school I like it because u get to see other peoples life especially when you live in a diverse city

im in public school I like it because u get to see other peoples life especially when you live in a diverse city
I get to see other people to because I am on a Rec. Swim Team, Rec. Volleyball Team, and Rec. Soccer Team. Plus I am also in a Math Co-Op group with other homeschooled kids my age.

I only know 1 other person that's homeschooled (I go to public school) and they say it's great.

There are no snow days cause you don't have to go nowhere. Though it's usually hot where I live so it doesn't snow anyway except during winter break.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter