Introduce Yourself Thread

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by soccercruiser87, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Dramaprincess

Dramaprincess Just a Disney freak

:wave: Hi y'all! I'm Emily, been reading the boards for a while and here I am! Been to Disney over 9 times, and just went on my first Disney cruise in Oct '11! I'm new to this, so bare with me...:cutie:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. madamesarcasm

madamesarcasm Earning My Ears

Hiya! I'm Amanda, and I recently joined Disboards!:wave2: I've been to Disneyland 6 times, and my seventh trip is just around the corner:cheer2: Getting annual passes for the first time!

4. GryffindorJedi3414

GryffindorJedi3414 Earning My Ears

Hi! I'm new to the DISboards. Been 2 Disney six times, but only in U.S. I hear the new Star Tours is awesome. A fave ride is Splash Mtn.

5. Princess_Kayla

Princess_Kayla Pre Published Author

Hello! I'm Kayla I've been on the dis board for about a year. I joined it last year before my first disney cruise. I'm 16, a junior in high school. I'm going on another cruise in 2014 to celebrate my high school graduation

6. mortifiedpenguin

mortifiedpenguin Earning My Ears

Aloha. I'm Sully, I'm from Baltimore. I'm 18 and I've been to Disney World twice. I'm an avid all things Disney enthusiast. Hope to make good friends.

7. Fairywings

Fairywings <font color=purple>"Besides, the world isn't split

:welcome: Everyone!

I go by Wings around here (it's my nickname.........long story)

Anyway, feel free to talk to anyone if you have any questions.

The Post Wasters and Hangout threads are places you can just go and talk about whstever, so they may be good places to start.

8. DisneyFreak98

DisneyFreak98 Mouseketeer

Hi, I'm Shannon. I'm 14, and I've been going to Disey World almost every year since I was five months old. I've been coming on Dis for a while, but I just joined today. I am absolutely obsessed with anything and everything Disney, and I can't wait to meet some other equally-obsessed new friends :-)

9. Minecrafter77

Minecrafter77 Earning My Ears

Hey what's up the names Noah been going to Disney since before I was born!!! Just joined today. I'm going on the eastern fantasy in October 2013! So excited!

10. Orreed

Orreed Olivia

:welcome:

Wow so many new faces :) Welcome. I'm Olivia. Message me with any questions.

11. Alice529

Alice529 Earning My Ears

do you know how to add photos to your TR because i tried and it didnt work it was so confusing!

12. Orreed

Orreed Olivia

Right click a photo. Copy image url. Paste it in insert image button with the mountain. :goodvibes

13. Chocolab23

Chocolab23 Disney Dreaming

Hello there!
    I'm Rachel, I've only been to Disney once(2010) and I'm going back in January for my birthday:cheer2:!

14. Pandaamonium

Pandaamonium Disney addict since 1997.

Hi! I'm Emma, I am 15 Years old and I've been a disney fan for a very long time! I love everything about it and love reading the boards, about a week ago my parents surprised me and told me I would be going to disney world next year, so I decided I would make and (finally) use this account! :)

15. DisneyGeek1010

DisneyGeek1010 WANTtoBEfutureIMAGINEER

How can you find an Imagineer on here? I would like to contact one.

16. tbucket15

tbucket15 Earning My Ears

My name is Travis to, you know what they say "Its a small world after all, its a small world after all, its a small small world"

17. simbagirl

simbagirl Earning My Ears

Hi! I'm Elise. :cool1:
    I have been on A LOT of Disney vacations.
    I have no clue where to go and stuff so can someone help me? :wave2:
    Thanks! ;)

18. meggiebeth

meggiebeth Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow

Hello and welcome!

We are pretty friendly here on the teen board, and there's loads of threads here to post on. But there's the trip planning forums too that you could use your Disney expertise helping plan trips (jealous you've been so much!)

The community board is good for random topics and asking advice. But the teen board is a good place to start.

There are also scrapbooking and crafty related forums if you're arty. What're you interested in?

Oh and of course, you could write a trip report telling us about your Disney trip with pictures and things on the TR forum! I love to read about fellow teenagers' vacations!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

19. DisneyLax

DisneyLax @Puddlestick on twitter

My name is Lakewood.
    I play Lacrosse, Drumline at School, and WDW in my free time.
    Im new here but not to disney world and if you have any questions I'll anser them to the best of my knowledge from a 14 year old view.

20. agenereux633

agenereux633 Earning My Ears

This is my first time on DISboards my mom told me there was a teen section so i decided to join finally. I have been to Disney World 5 times, my most recent trip was this summer. before this summer i had forgotten how amazing and magical disney is. i am now Disney Obsessive and am begging to go to Disney for my birthday because Belle's Castle/New Fantasyland opens up on my birthday (Belle is my absolute favorite character and i freaked out when i heard they were building her castle but it wouldn't be open till after our trip.) so thats me just a new member to DISboards.

21. meggiebeth

meggiebeth Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow

Welcome! Belle is my favourite character too and I've been begging to go back to see the New Fantasyland too...!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards