Introduce Yourself Thread

:wave: Hi y'all! I'm Emily, been reading the boards for a while and here I am! Been to Disney over 9 times, and just went on my first Disney cruise in Oct '11! I'm new to this, so bare with me...:cutie:

Hiya! I'm Amanda, and I recently joined Disboards!:wave2: I've been to Disneyland 6 times, and my seventh trip is just around the corner:cheer2: Getting annual passes for the first time!

Hello! I'm Kayla I've been on the dis board for about a year. I joined it last year before my first disney cruise. I'm 16, a junior in high school. I'm going on another cruise in 2014 to celebrate my high school graduation

Aloha. I'm Sully, I'm from Baltimore. I'm 18 and I've been to Disney World twice. I'm an avid all things Disney enthusiast. Hope to make good friends.

:welcome: Everyone!

I go by Wings around here (it's my nickname.........long story)

Anyway, feel free to talk to anyone if you have any questions.

The Post Wasters and Hangout threads are places you can just go and talk about whstever, so they may be good places to start.

Hi, I'm Shannon. I'm 14, and I've been going to Disey World almost every year since I was five months old. I've been coming on Dis for a while, but I just joined today. I am absolutely obsessed with anything and everything Disney, and I can't wait to meet some other equally-obsessed new friends :-)

Hey what's up the names Noah been going to Disney since before I was born!!! Just joined today. I'm going on the eastern fantasy in October 2013! So excited!

Hello there!
I'm Rachel, I've only been to Disney once(2010) and I'm going back in January for my birthday:cheer2:!

Hi! I'm Emma, I am 15 Years old and I've been a disney fan for a very long time! I love everything about it and love reading the boards, about a week ago my parents surprised me and told me I would be going to disney world next year, so I decided I would make and (finally) use this account! :)

There's been a bunch of new teen DISers lately joining in on the fun on the DISboards and I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone again. And say Hello and that my name is Travis and I'm one of the Moderators here on the Teen Board.

So, if you have any questions at all, regarding anything with the DISboards, such as signatures, PM's (private messages), etc. just ask me and I will answer it for you or I will contact a Webmaster or Tech Support Moderator so they can help you out.

My name is Travis to, you know what they say "Its a small world after all, its a small world after all, its a small small world"

Hi! I'm Elise. :cool1:
I have been on A LOT of Disney vacations.
I have no clue where to go and stuff so can someone help me? :wave2:
Thanks! ;)

simbagirl said:
Hi! I'm Elise. :cool1:
I have been on A LOT of Disney vacations.
I have no clue where to go and stuff so can someone help me? :wave2:
Thanks! ;)

Hello and welcome!

We are pretty friendly here on the teen board, and there's loads of threads here to post on. But there's the trip planning forums too that you could use your Disney expertise helping plan trips (jealous you've been so much!)

The community board is good for random topics and asking advice. But the teen board is a good place to start.

There are also scrapbooking and crafty related forums if you're arty. What're you interested in?

Oh and of course, you could write a trip report telling us about your Disney trip with pictures and things on the TR forum! I love to read about fellow teenagers' vacations!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My name is Lakewood.
I play Lacrosse, Drumline at School, and WDW in my free time.
Im new here but not to disney world and if you have any questions I'll anser them to the best of my knowledge from a 14 year old view.

This is my first time on DISboards my mom told me there was a teen section so i decided to join finally. I have been to Disney World 5 times, my most recent trip was this summer. before this summer i had forgotten how amazing and magical disney is. i am now Disney Obsessive and am begging to go to Disney for my birthday because Belle's Castle/New Fantasyland opens up on my birthday (Belle is my absolute favorite character and i freaked out when i heard they were building her castle but it wouldn't be open till after our trip.) so thats me just a new member to DISboards.

agenereux633 said:
This is my first time on DISboards my mom told me there was a teen section so i decided to join finally. I have been to Disney World 5 times, my most recent trip was this summer. before this summer i had forgotten how amazing and magical disney is. i am now Disney Obsessive and am begging to go to Disney for my birthday because Belle's Castle/New Fantasyland opens up on my birthday (Belle is my absolute favorite character and i freaked out when i heard they were building her castle but it wouldn't be open till after our trip.) so thats me just a new member to DISboards.

Welcome! Belle is my favourite character too and I've been begging to go back to see the New Fantasyland too...!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter