Interview The Person Below You!

We had pasta carbonara and garlic bread.

Do you think the royal baby will be a boy or a girl?

Yes, it will be one of those :) I'm hoping for a little girl (with a middle name Diana?)

How many capital cities have you visited?

About 10 I think

Do you enjoy the actual travel part of a trip or just see it as a means to an end?

Most of the time I enjoy it

What is your favourite tv programme?

Theres nothing on at the moment I would say is a favourite but I love watching Friends and constantly watch all the old episodes on DVD

Are you doing any special for Bank Holiday?

No I was working till 8pm

What mobile phone do you have?

It is not completely booked yet, but it is getting there. I am going on a coast to coast adventure at the end of September. First I am going to Disneyland for 9 days and then to Walt Disney World for 4 days.

What is the next thing you are looking forward to?

Hopefully booking my holiday soon

Will you be voting in the general election?

Yes, this will be the first general election I will be allowed to vote in.

What is your favourite food?

Anything Italian!

What annoys you more than anything else when driving?

Many things, but mainly rudeness and people on their phones (nearly had someone hit me head on yesterday due to this when I was taking a patient to hospital in an ambulance)

Do you have any plans for the weekend?

If the weather improves DH and I are planning a riverside walk for one of the days.

Where was your first holiday?

What happens to a frog's car when it breaks down?

It gets toad away! :upsidedow

How far in advance do you like to plan your holidays?

Depends of the destination, usually a couple of months. I prefer to go with the flow normally

What are your plans for the weekend?

We went for a long walk today and tomorrow I will go to church and then we will watch some DVDs in the afternoon.

What is your favourite colour?

Avengers and Captain America

Are you having a roast today?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!