Interview the person below you (Part II)

BTMRR only because of laughing so hard

when entering MK, what do you do first, walk down Main Street, or ride the train ?

Walk down Main Street. Just can't wait to get close to that castle!! pixiedust:

Which Character meal do you love so much that you would never go to WDW without booking it?

We actually have 2....Akershus breakfast and Crystal Palace Breakfast.

What is your favorite shop in all of WDW?

Stitch's Great Escape. And I would love anything Cars themed :thumbsup2

What resort must you visit on each trip?

the one we're staying at :rotfl: The Poly, because we always have to eat there

Which resort do you like to stay at the most? Why?

We like AKV best. We love the decor, the atmosphere, and the animals, plus of the five DVCs we've stayed at in the last few years, AKV provided the best service and best transportation. OH! And zebra domes. Can't forget the zebra domes!

Do you enjoy being at WDW for holidays, even though it's busy, or do you prefer to wait for a slower time?

I like both............I love seeing the decorations and special shows and parades, but do like the lower crowds off season...........so solution, we do both!!

When is your next trip? How long? Where are you staying?

Our next trip is (a disgustingly long) year away, the week after Thanksgiving 2013. We're taking my brother and his family, including my almost 3 year old nephew who's never been before, and staying at AoA Cars for a week.

What's the one thing you miss the most at WDW when you can't go for a while?

mainly the dining in the many places to choose from, we enjoy the table service and 2 credit meals, our relaxing part of the day. :thumbsup2

how many times do you go to the same park each trip?

After our last trip, it is definitely the exotic car driving experience. Can't wait to do that again!!

What's your favorite Disney/Pixar movie and character? (Doesn't have to be a character from that movie.)

Favorite Pixar Movie: Toy Story 3, Favorite Character: Merida from Brave

Question: What's your favorite restraunt at the WS

I have to really think about that one because I like so many....my most favorite one and the one we have to go back to each time would have to be Le Cellier....love the mushroom filet and the Cheddar Cheese Soup with Pretzel bread :love:.

What would be your ideal day at Disney?

If we're talking a normal, non-time-traveling kind of day (meaning I couldn't have breakfast at CP, then ride TSMM, followed by Soarin', all before 10 am), I'd say it would be:

8 am breakfast at Tusker House,
followed by the safari and both animal trails,
Flights of Wonder,
FotLK,
Kali (if it's hot),
then over to DHS to ride ToT
then on to MK for mid-afternoon lunch at BOG,
all the mountains,
several rides on the People Mover,
a Dole Whip Float to share with Captain Jack (this is my ideal day, right?),
Splash, BTMRR, People Mover and Jungle Cruise after dark,
and a prime spot for Wishes
before heading back to AKV for a relaxing end of the day glass of wine on my balcony over the savannah, listening to all the animals.

TNP: If you could transplant one snack or meal from one park to another to consolidate your favorites, what food would you move?

I don't really have a snack that is just at one park..............

Have you experienced Cars Land?

No, but I'm very excited at the prospect of it coming to WDW!

Is there an attraction that, if it were closed for a period of time, would cause you to delay a trip to WDW?

no.............we go often enough, we can always catch it another time

Would you like to see a Star Wars Land? If there was a choice between that and Cars Land, which would you choose?

Star Wars. Just watched a YouTube video of the storm troopers when they did the pre-show for one of the shows during Star Wars Weekend, and it was hilarious. I fell out of my chair laughing. I have that video bookmarked now, and watch it whenever I need a laugh.

For the next poster: If you had a chance to move to Florida. What city/town would you want to live in the most besides the big ones like Orlando that tend to bring on more crimes than others?

I have absolutely no desire to move to FL

Have you been on an Adventure by Disney? If so, tell us about it. If not, which would you like to do?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter