Internet Access??

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by pcgiglio, Sep 7, 2003.

1. pcgiglio

pcgiglio Earning My Ears

For some reason my DW wants to access the internet while we are on vacation! :confused: I guess she can't stand to be away from this chat board for two weeks! :p

Does anyone know if the BWV has a place where a person can access the web? If so, is there a charge? Or is it a free benefit to DVC members! :teeth: Heck....it never hurts to dream! If not, has anyone used their own laptop to gain access?

Thanks for all your comments!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. ncligs

ncligs Registered

There is a Business Center at the Boardwalk Inn, but it is expensive. You can also bring your own laptop and connect in your room(dial-up) with a local number.
    There is also a Kinkos by DD that is open 24 hours,that has cable modem, and they only charge $12 per hour. Just in case you don't want to bring your laptop or pay the $10-$12 per 15 minutes on WDW property [​IMG].

4. pcgiglio

pcgiglio Earning My Ears

Thank you for the information! This helps alot! :bounce:

5. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

I bring my laptop, it's 35 cents per call if you have a local access number.