Internet access at AKL and SOG

bard721

Mouseketeer
What kind of internet access is available at AKL and SOG? We will be there in a few weeks and were wondering about checking our email during our stay. Is there a fee for daily access? Do we just need to have our own local number (provider is MSN) and pay for the local call? Any help on this is appreciated.

At SoG, as long as you have your laptop and don't mind dial-up, there are ports on the phones. Be aware that you're charged for local calls.

They also have WebTV available, but I've not heard good things about it. Since I prefer to use my laptop, I've never tried it.

Can't speak for AKL, as I've never stayed there. HTH!

AKL still only offers dial up access I believe. If your ISP has a local phone number you can dial, the cost would be .75 per call.

We stayed in SOG this past Febuary and had no problems with access for our laptap. :wave2:

DVCconvert said:
AKL still only offers dial up access I believe. If your ISP has a local phone number you can dial, the cost would be .75 per call.

Dial-up???? There is no way I can go back to Dial-up. I guess I will have to do without. At least I have my Blackberry to keep me connected.

Contemporary has high speed network in each room for $9.95 per day. Just bring a cat 5 cable, plug in and the browser will ask you to agree to the fee and you are off and running.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter