International Student With Questions

BadPinkTink

Republic of Ireland is not part of UK
hey everyone, since discovering this section I have been reading soo many threads. I am from Ireland and I have discovered that Irish students are eligible for the DCP through the J1 Student Visa program. I am not applying this year as I am a bit confused about when to apply. I would be applying for the summer of 2017, so when would I need to apply? Also what months do the seasons cover?

Summer alone is difficult to get and most international students are on a 10-11 month program. The summer slots that do open typically can be applied for in January. This years applications opened yesterday, for example. Are you in school in Ireland currently? If so your school should have information on the international student program as well.
good luck,
D

Summer alone is difficult to get and most international students are on a 10-11 month program. The summer slots that do open typically can be applied for in January. This years applications opened yesterday, for example. Are you in school in Ireland currently? If so your school should have information on the international student program as well.
good luck,
D

Thanks, thats the info I needed. Yes I am in school in Ireland, I am just getting info right now for future application. Most Irish students just work in bars or restaurants but this would be my only chance to work for Disney.

Good luck to you, Disney places international students anywhere on property, so you can select the sort of job you want. My advice is to check the box for nearly everything as it increases your odds of being selected.

Hi

I am also from Ireland and have done the program twice. It's a summer long three month program and you have to be in university to apply. You have to apply the same way as people from the UK, so through Yummy Jobs. Applications will probably open in August for Summer 2017.

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!