International Drive Hotels

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by SarahC73, Jan 3, 2013.

1. SarahC73

SarahC73 Earning My Ears

Hello

I'm a newbie to the DIS board, quite excited to read so many Disney posts!

We're going to Florida for our third time this year (and for my 40th) :banana: and just wondered if anyone could recommend any good budget hotels on I Drive please? We want room only, so don't need B&B, but would like park transfer buses.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thank you & Happy New Year to everyone :dance3:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. IamErica

IamErica Mouseketeer

I am curious too.. mother/son trip in need of a good hotel on I-drive:)

4. Foxxie52

Foxxie52 Mouseketeer

Oooohh, good. Someone's already asked the question for me. MUST have transport to the parks.

5. Disneyaddictz

Disneyaddictz DIS Veteran

We have stayed at the Wyndham and we were pretty happy with the price and the pool was nice too! If I recall they had some shuttle service... Limited but I'm sure they did. Good luck

6. fuzzy164

fuzzy164 Mouseketeer

We're staying at the Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando on International Drive at the end of the month. We love this hotel,shuttles to the parks(book in advance) nice pools( they have 3 of them) central to shopping and lots of restaurants around . If you book on line they have Internet specials. We got our room for 56.09 a night plus taxes and an extra discount on our last night.:banana:

7. crazelion

crazelion <font color=blue>Form feet and legs...form arms an

Hmm I know the Hawthorne Suites on Canada Avenue was good when I stay in hotel couple years ago. It right off I-Drive and have plenty restaurants in walking distance. I am not sure about shuttles. Did not use. I know that had excellent free breakfast.