Interested in this swap??-Closed

1disney25

Mouseketeer
A few months ago I was in a swap that was called a 37 cent swap. We each got a swap buddy and tossed some of our scrapbooking supplies into an envelope with a stamp. If I offered to host another one, would anyone be interested? Most of us went over the one stamp so maybe I would up it to a bit of a larger envelope??

I'd be game as long as it started after the first of the year :-)

I'd be in for it again. It was great fun the first time around.

I'd be up for this if anyone was willing to swap with a Brit! Was an eye opener for me seeing some cool US stuff.

I would love to be in this swap.

the concept is Whatever fits in the envelope?? -- I'm in.

Keep in mind postage goes up 2cents the 1st of the year.

I'll ship overseas and to Canada if needed.

Are people from the UK (England) allowed to take part? I am quite new to scrapbooking.....what type of stuff do you swap????
Thank You princess: I would love to take part.

My envelope is ready. My stuff would not fit in a 39 cent envelope. I will try to get it to the USPS tomorrow.

ETA: I put all of my stuff in a ziploc baggie before putting it in the envelope. Just in case a liquid gets spilled on it.

All mine is in the envelope too!!! and in a plastic bag to protect it. I have to take it to the post office to send out.

-- Just reminding everyone in the US--- try to mail before the 8th as the postage goes up 2 cents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter