Interested in renting points

becanee

Bec
My family and I are interested in renting points for our disney vacation, I dont have a preference as to what resort we would stay in but I am looking at either christmas 06 (12/26-01/02) or (04/01-04/09) Can anyone help. I am new to this so any help would be appreciated thanks

becanee said:
My family and I are interested in renting points for our disney vacation, I dont have a preference as to what resort we would stay in but I am looking at either christmas 06 (12/26-01/02) or (04/01-04/09) Can anyone help. I am new to this so any help would be appreciated thanks
If you go to DVC section of the DISboards,there's a section that deals with enting points! The people are very helpful and will answer your questions. You might need to check the planning section first with your questions. They will let you know. :goodvibesI doubt there will be anything for Christmas '06 as that's a very popular time for DVC members and their families.

Also, at the top of the DVC forums you will find some links to the point charts for the DVC resorts. In most cases, points rent in the $10-$12 range. Put in the dates you want, along with the type of accomodations, and which resort (OKW/SSR are the lowest point requirements), then you'll see a total of how many points would be required. You may have difficulty with the December dates as it's a very popular week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter