Inspired by apejoy's Holiday Inn posting..... Who knows Zucchini from resort?

Tulirose

<font color=blue>"MIS-ter Garibaldi!"<br><font col
We stayed at Holiday Inn Maingate back in 1992 (which I believe is now the Nikki Bird Holiday Inn). We stayed there for something like $39 a night arriving on Thanksgiving and staying ten days. It was wonderful back then. Big room, hot tub by the pool. Best place we stayed in on all our trips down there except for the Carribean Beach resort on our last trip, of course.

ANYWAY, main reason for this posting, other than a trip down memory lane for me... DOES ZUCCHINI THE CLOWN STILL ENTERTAIN THE KIDS AT THE HOLIDAY INN? He was terrific! The kids enjoyed him so much. They busted guts laughing at his jokes and loved getting the free coins for the arcade that he gave out.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

pluto07a.gif
-----
Two trips to Disneyland
Five trips to WDW
One 3-day Wonder cruise
COMING SOON: 7 day cruise on Magic 9/22/01

but I will COPY this thread over to the Resort Board as well to see if anyone over there has the answer that you seek! :-)
So you can look here AND there for possible answers...
Hope that this helps... :)

<font face="papyrus"><font size=2><font color=blue>BethR
Budget BoardCo-Host
And Just ONE of the Beths...and a Dagny :D ... Hosting the Rewards Board
BethR@wdwinfo.com</font>
poohsnow.gif

Yes, we remember Zucchini very well. We first went in 1983 and we loved everything....including the hot tub and Sprinkles with Zucchini.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!