Innoventions questions

eternaldisneyfan

<font color=royalblue>Have an Attitude of Gratitud
I haven't been to Innoventions since I was seven so I have some questions.

How wheelchair friendly is the build your own robot feature? Can I participate in the race? Innoventions East or West?

Where can you get your family picture taken and mounted for free (East or West)?

What kind of activities are there?

How wheelchair accessible are the activities?

Are there restaurants inside?

Thanks!
Christamae

Does anyone know more than I do?
Innoventions is kind of always under renovation as they add/take out things.
We have not done the build a robot (DD not wanting to).
Innoventions East is where the robot making is. I think it is called Fantastic Plastic or something. It looked to be pretty wheelchair friendly. The robot builders are behind a barrier that separates them from the walking area of the pavilion. They let a limited number of people into the "work" area and it doesn't appear crowded, so you would not have to worry about people getting too close to you.
The other exhibits I can remember in Innoventions East are the House of the Future (totally wheelchair accessible) and a Segway display. There is no restaurant in Innovations East.

Innoventions West is right next to the Electric Umbrella (a counter service restaurant). They are in the same building, but are not as directly connected as they used to be.
I don't remember any of the specific things in Innoventions West (although I think that may be where the picture you mentioned might be).

Any of the things that have computer stations in Innoventions East or West have at least one wheelchair accessible (usually a lower mounted) station. Both are quite loud, so if you need help, you may have some difficulty getting attention from anyone in your party unless they are quite near to you.
There is a "have a picture taken and send an email" station in both Innoventions East and West, but neither appeared to be in service when we were there in March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter