(CLOSED) *** INFO : Shipping to Your Resort ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the first post is almost 5 years old, so does anyone know if you still can't ship via USPS to resorts?

Thanks!!!!
NP. I always call the resort directly to verify the address and what needs to go on the box (I may be paranoid, but it puts my mind at ease). We've done it 7x with zero issues. 6/7 times they delivered our box to our room with our luggage. The other time I simply stopped by the desk and got it b\c we had arrived at AKL close to midnight.

So I know the resorts are used to receiving "practical items" via shipping (like groceries, or water) but I was wondering if they'd get mad at me for ordering some non-essential items (from Bath and Body works for example :cloud9:). I live in the UK and I miss BaBW and Hot Topic so much, but we don't drive when we're over there so this would be my only option.

So I know the resorts are used to receiving "practical items" via shipping (like groceries, or water) but I was wondering if they'd get mad at me for ordering some non-essential items (from Bath and Body works for example :cloud9:). I live in the UK and I miss BaBW and Hot Topic so much, but we don't drive when we're over there so this would be my only option.

I know from experience they don't care what it is. :thumbsup2

Can someone please tell me where the list of addresses and phone numbers for the resorts are please???

The last time I read all of this, FEDEX and UPS would deliver directly to resort (just like Garden Grocer), but USPS standard mail carrier delivered to a central distribution center. Has this changed?

Thinking of shipping a box to BWV. Does anyone know if they charge a fee and what the process is? Saw in one post that person in beach club had to be in room for delivery

Thx

Thinking of shipping a box to BWV. Does anyone know if they charge a fee and what the process is? Saw in one post that person in beach club had to be in room for delivery

Thx

Since BWV has a convention center, they will charge a fee. In October, I had to go to the convention center's mail office to pick up my package. I forgot how much the fee was, but I think it's based on package size or weight. I didn't use Bell Services, but I assume you could request their assistance?

Last month, I had a late check-in at AKL (close to midnight). My package was delivered to my room prior to my arrival.

I am checking into AKL on the 15th, am I safe to order now to have something shipped, they will just hold onto it if the package arrives before we check in?

I need to have my wedding dress delivered to Akl from the designer, is there anything specific I need to have them put on the package? Will I get charged for having the package delivered to the resort.

I recently got something shipped to Bay Lake and it was no problem. When I checked in they said it had arrived and they bought it up to the room for me shortly afterwards :)

Since BWV has a convention center, they will charge a fee. In October, I had to go to the convention center's mail office to pick up my package. I forgot how much the fee was, but I think it's based on package size or weight. I didn't use Bell Services, but I assume you could request their assistance?

We usually stay DVC. I had heard that it was different if staying DVC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter