Info on YES tickets

Discussion in 'Disney Promotions and Celebrations--Current Promot' started by luvallprincesses, Jul 8, 2012.

1. luvallprincesses

luvallprincesses DIS Veteran

I am hoping someone can tell me what the requirements and downfalls are for purchasing YES tickets. I have chaperoned a senior trip and used them and loved the class, but thought they were just for youth groups and had no idea that my family could also purchase them until recently. They look like such discounted prices that it is too good to be true. We hope to use a room only discount so we aren't looking for free dining so we don't need to book a package with regular tickets. Any info to help me about how the YES program works for a family of 4 with DD11 and DS6 in November would be appreciated.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Cheshire Figment

Cheshire Figment <font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend

Normally YES program is for prearranged educational groups. Once or twice a year they allow an open registrations.

The tickets are date-restricted and once ordered cannot be modified or upgraded in any way.

4. luvallprincesses

Thanks for the info. It looks like November may not be one of those times.

5. jkroach

jkroach Earning My Ears

There are YES individual programs in November. If you google "Disney YES individual" you will get a link. I did not check to see if there are open spots, but there are programs.

6. luvallprincesses

I was quite sure Disney World only had classes through October and the others that come up after October are only for Disneyland. Using the official page...do you have another source?

7. k3mommy

k3mommy Mouseketeer

My daughter's homeschool group is going the end of Nov for the YES program. We ended up just booking a reg package with free dining but they are most definitely offering some classes.

8. k3mommy

k3mommy Mouseketeer

My daughter's homeschool group is going the end of Nov for the YES program. We ended up just booking a reg package with free dining but they are most definitely offering some classes.