Info on the Universal/disney special?

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by justtobeme2, Jan 7, 2009.

1. justtobeme2

justtobeme2 Mouseketeer

Can anyone tell me where I can find the info they had on the "stay at disney and get free transportation for 2 days to Universal" ?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. darose1234

darose1234 Loves Anything Disney

Unless it is a promotion being ran by a travel agency, this is not a legitimate deal going on.

The reason I say that is I have worked for both Disney and Universal Studios and neither would EVER do a promotion together like that.

You may want to do a google search to see if it was in fact a travel agency.

Good luck :thumbsup2

4. justtobeme2

justtobeme2 Mouseketeer

Well I will try to check on it but it was on one of the banners at the top of this forum so I just thought it was legit.

5. GuestServicesMonkey

GuestServicesMonkey Earning My Ears

probably it is a 'package' by a travel agency with the transportation set up thru Mears.

Disney does not play nice with other parks.

6. phamton

phamton The Other Orlando Themepark Moderator

The ads are from Dreams Unlimited and are a legitimate travel agency. They are the official travel agency for the DisBoards. I couldn't find the exact package but did see one for the Radisson that includes transportation to both Disney and Universal Studios: http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/dreamsres/index.htm There is a form to email them and let them know what kind of package you are looking for.

7. ky07

ky07 <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=teal>

Phamton is right Dreams Unlimited is legit cause we bought our 7 day 2 park tickets from them last year and had no problem and the package the op is talking about I believe I seen it a few weeks ago an I would do like phamton recomends and email them :thumbsup2