Info after booking...

ErinColette

Earning My Ears
When will Disney start sending you things after you have booked your cruise.

I booked my cruise a little while ago and now it is entirely paid off. I booked through a TA so I am assuming they will send it to her via me? Will I get anything in the mail any time soon? I know I'm not cruising till January but I just want to get something recognizing my forfiture of my life savings! ;)

-Erin

They should send a confirmation to the travel agent. All correspondence will go through the booking agent, unless the agent has arranged to have things shipped directly to you (I think Dreams Unlimited does this with the cruise documents). I'd suggest contacting the agent and asking them to mail/fax you a confirmation.

Other than the confirmation, you probably won't get anything until the documents arrive, about a month or so prior to the sailing date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter