Infinity 2.0: Which system to buy?

SA mom

DIS Veteran
My daughters have enjoyed Infinity 1.0 played on the Wii. We aren't big gamers, but do enjoy the games we have for the Wii. Now the girls want Infinity 2.0 and it is not available for the Wii so we have to purchase a whole new gaming system.

Which gaming system should we buy?

We all like playing the Wii games with the balance board and the dance pad and all that. Do we move up to the Wii U? Isn't that sort of old, too? Should we go with something completely different?

Infinity 1.0 is a completely different experience on game platforms other than the Wii. You'd be amazed by the differences. The same holds true for 2.0.

I would not recommend a Wii system, but something like a PS3 or 4 or XBox. I use a PS3 and love it. Shop around and see which works best for your family.

Wii U is considered a lesser system than the PS4 or XBox One, but has some unique features. It is cheaper as well.

We have DI 1.0 and 2.0 on the XBox 360 and it is quite fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter