1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Infants at TS resturants

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by suzymouse724, Feb 2, 2013.

1. suzymouse724

suzymouse724 Earning My Ears

I have just started planning our ADRs for our september trip. It will be me DH, DS(almost 3) and our new baby who will be about 3 months. We typically like TS restaurants for dinner and also want to do some character meals. My question is seating for our infant? We will probably bring his car seat that fits on a stroller. Will TS restaurants allow us to bring in the stroller? Just the car seat? Do you think resort restaurants would be more accommodating, because in general they have more space? Also does anyone know if any restaurants have the type of highchairs that fit the infant car seats? Tia!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. owl0306

owl0306 Mouseketeer

I have never had an issue taking my stroller in for our baby to a bunch of restaurants. We just tell them she is an infant and cannot sit in a high chair and never once was denied. BUT if you have a carseat that is even better as it is easier to bring that in.

4. chloelovesdisney

chloelovesdisney DIS Veteran

Some of the restaurants have bucket type high chairs for a baby to lie in. I did have an easier time bringing the stroller into resort restaurants, some park ts restaurants would not allow it in, and this has been the case for my friends as well.

5. ktlm

ktlm DIS Veteran

I know many of the park restaurants will not allow you to bring a stroller in, even if the baby is asleep in the stroller. There is just not room for the servers to get through the aisles with strollers blocking the way. I do not think any of the characters meals in the parks allow strollers in as they want the restaurant paths clear for the characters to walk through and to post for photos. You might get lucky and be allowed to bring it in somewhere, but I wouldn't count on it.

6. gtpoohbear

gtpoohbear DIS Veteran

If you have the carrier, it's much easier to bring that in and leave the stroller outside. I've never actually seen a stroller in a TS restaurant so I assumed they didn't allow it, but apparently some people have had success. I wouldn't count on it though. All the TS places we've been to have had the slings that you can put the carrier in though, if the baby is too young to sit up in a high chair.

7. maxiesmom

maxiesmom The Mean Squinty Eye Works

That has been my experience as well. We just took turns eating and holding the baby, if it came down to it.

8. suzymouse724

suzymouse724 Earning My Ears

Thanks everyone. For those of you who have seen the bucket/ sling type high chairs which restaurants did you see them at? I think we will stick mostly to resort TS restaurants, but would really like to try crystal palace, tusker house, and BOG because I think my DS would love them.