Inexpensive Thumb Drives ?

solfan68

DIS Veteran
DW misplaced hers earlier this year. Thought it would make for a good stocking stuffer. Anyone have them for ten bucks or less ? :confused3

That is what I'm asking my sis to buy for my boys....an itunes card and thumb drive....trying to keep under $20.

I tried to talk her out of buying/exchanging gifts because we cannot reciprocate, but she is insisting on getting them something and wanted suggestions.

Target routinely has Dane drives, I think 4G, but I could be making that up, for $10.

That is what I'm asking my sis to buy for my boys....an itunes card and thumb drive....trying to keep under $20.

I tried to talk her out of buying/exchanging gifts because we cannot reciprocate, but she is insisting on getting them something and wanted suggestions.

That is so nice of her! :goodvibes

Looks like your kids will have Christmas presents after all..:santa:
:thumbsup2

Thanks to everyone for their responses. My first instinct was Amazon, but a quick scan only showed several closer to twenty. A bit more time and some refining yielded several right around the nine dollar mark, also eligible for the free shipping. That's why i keep coming back. My budget buddies are wise ! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter