Inexpensive Rapid Antigen tests in BC?

disneyin2013

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, we are traveling in Dec to DL, and I’m trying to figure out the test for departure. It seems all I can find is over $100, is there another option approved for travel by plane to the US in BC that is cheap?! Thank you!!

I have searched 100 times over and I don't think so. $110 is the cheapest I have found.

tlcdoula - that works!! If I order those then that’s much much cheaper!!
I don't understand why some provinces are so much more expensive. I sure hope these tests work, I am a little nervous about putting them in my carry on but I don't want to check them either.

We ordered the new Health Switch ones from Air Canada - they come to $40 per person

Ditto the ordering from Switch Health. Rapid Antigen for TO US is cheap as ON and AB ($40pp if Aeroplan member - easy to become one) with the added, priceless, benefit of not having to travel to take the test. You do them at home and, at the other end, at your convenience while on your trip (results in 45 minutes for LAMP, not up to 48 stress-filled hours). I can only speak to the test ordering process (SUPER efficient in our case) and the test taking/test result return (total of 25 minutes) of the rapid antigen. Two thumbs up so far for the Switch Health option, whether BC resident, or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter