Indy boulder not working

ac191776

Earning My Ears
Rode yesterday and today and both times it wasn't rolling and was barely visible.

Hmm, I would expect that to be fixed with the refurb. Did they disable it?

We were there for 8 days in May and rode Indy almost every single day...the boulder never worked even once when we rode it. :sad2:

we were there in may as well and it worked fine every time I rode it but DW said she didn't see it one time when she rode it. We rode it twice each day the week of Memorial Day (4 1/2 days)

coaches24 said:
we were there in may as well and it worked fine every time I rode it but DW said she didn't see it one time when she rode it. We rode it twice each day the week of Memorial Day (4 1/2 days)

I think the point that OP was making was that they didn't appear to fix it during the refurb that just ended last week. It hadn't been rolling for a while already, and people were hoping it would work again.

I went on Friday when it was soft opened and the boulder was rolling but the room did not go backwards.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

It was rolling again on Friday when we rode it! :thumbsup2

I think the point that OP was making was that they didn't appear to fix it during the refurb that just ended last week. It hadn't been rolling for a while already, and people were hoping it would work again.

yes I completely understood that. I was replying to the PP who was there the same time as I was in May and forgot to use the reply button.

We went Saturday morning and it was not working. I'm glad it appears they fixed it after that.

yes I completely understood that. I was replying to the PP who was there the same time as I was in May and forgot to use the reply button.

I actually wasn't there the same time as you. Our trip was right at the beginning of May. Nice to know it was working later, though. I was bummed it wasn't working because it was the very first trip to DLR for one member in our group.

Sounds from the posts of others that it's quite an on-again-off-again deal with the boulder as of late. I feel like it's been years since we've ridden a fully functional Indy ride.

We rode 3 times (just got back) 2 of the 3 times it was working... seems like it is still pretty glitchy... we did get to go thru 2 different doors in the beginning... I love this ride!! :)

we are here now tuesday dec 11th rode it twice already and the boulder was working just fine:thumbsup2

I rode earlier today. All of the new lighting and effects look great. The boulder, unfortunately, wasn't the same. It didn't have the same "backing up" effect and the boulder itself didn't look like it was rolling and it wasn't fully lit until you are about to go under it.

It wasn't working yesterday when we rode it.
I like all the new stuff! It's very flashy and cool.

My finance and I rode it Monday about noonish it didn't work until we went underneath it. Yesterday we rode around two and it worked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter