Indianapolis Disney Meet - 6th Annual - All Welcome

Discussion in 'Dis Meets' started by ADP, Mar 3, 2013.

1. ADP

ADP <marquee><font color=red>I'm a huggin' fool</marqu

That sounds great! Please bring what you'd like food wise. It doesn't have to be park inspired.

Sorry you can't make it. We hope to see you next year.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ADP

If you need a room for this year's Indy Disney Meet please book it at our preferred hotel Cambria Suites by August 7th. The rate is $109 per night including free breakfast. After August 7th the rooms go back to the hotel for use by other guests. Don't miss out and book now. Details of the hotel can be found in the first post. Ask for room block Give Kids the World.

4. smjj

smjj Been there done that going back now as DVC member

Count us in again this year. It will be our 4th in a row..smjj

5. Fab4@disney

Fab4@disney Mouseketeer

Count us in! I just found out about this thru another Hoosier DIS member. It will be our first meet but we are HUge disney fans:goodvibes

It will be myself and my two daughters, ages 7 and 11.

I will let you know later what I am bringing for food. Let me know if you need any additional help!

6. ADP

Sounds great! Looking forward to seeing old and new faces this year.

7. ADP

We are exactly one month away from this year's 6th annual Indy Disney Meet. Food, fun, prizes, a silent auction to benefit Give Kids the World, and a live podcast taping with the DIS Unplugged. What's better than that? Oh yea....free admission! Just bring a food item to share with everyone. We hope to see you on Saturday, September 7th.

8. chrissyt27

chrissyt27 DIS Veteran

My husband and I will should be able to attend again this year. Not sure what I am bringing. I will come back and update soon.

I would like to help with recycling efforts. I can help take the cans and bottles and either drop them off somewhere or put in my bin at our house. I will take as many as our car will hold.

9. johnsonmatt3

johnsonmatt3 Let us not lose sight of one thing, It was all sta

I'm getting pretty excited. I can't wait to actually do some pin trading that doesn't include going on the internet to find them.

10. rachelmarisa

rachelmarisa chase the morning, yield for nothing

Any other "old" teenagers gonna be there? As of now, my best friend and I (both 18) and my 8 year old brother will be in attendance!

11. johnsonmatt3

johnsonmatt3 Let us not lose sight of one thing, It was all sta

I am 18 so i guess that constitutes as an old teenager. First time going and i plan on doing a lot of pin trading.

12. ADP

Looking forward to seeing you. If you'd like to help with recycling please bring bags or containers and we can encourage guests to put cans in them.

I know my daughter will bring hers to trade. There are usually others who bring pins to trade.

There should be other older teens there. There will be a lot of different age groups represented.

13. ADP

Are you coming to this year's 6th annual Indy Disney Meet? If so, you'll have a shot at over $500 in Disney gift cards. Everyone who attends the meet will receive 1 free raffle ticket. You'll have the opportunity to purchase more at $1 each or 6 for $5. Remember, admission is free so if you live in the midwest it may be worth the drive to join us. We hope to see you there! :)

14. Politzania

Politzania Mouseketeer

As we talked about this weekend, Scott and I will be coming - and we have a few items to donate to the silent auction and/or door prizes.

We will probably bring a veggie or fruit tray.

Tracey

15. cowgirl41667

cowgirl41667 Earning My Ears

I have decided on the food I will be bringing, garlic cheese grits casserole, BB-Q, and texas coleslaw. I would like to bring something for the auction, perhaps a Mickey wreath, and Mickey caramel apples, just didn't know if those were the kinds of things that would be ok, or if I need some sort of prior approval.

thanks

16. ADP

We'll have blank bid and description sheets for the silent auction. Just bring your item(s) and we'll make the sheets by hand. Your food item sounds yummy. I hope I have enough room to sample it. :) See you there!

17. lisakramer

lisakramer Mouseketeer

Do we know which podcast members will be there?

18. ADP

As far as I know all of them with the exception of John and Kevin. Of course, that could change depending on other circumstances. It's a very fluid situation with the team because of business and other financial commitments.

19. chrissyt27

chrissyt27 DIS Veteran

I will bring trash bags and maybe make a few signs that say for glass, plastic and cans.

20. hops&dreams

hops&dreams DIS Veteran

If you live in the Indy area, you can borrow recycling containers from Keep Indianapolos Beautiful for free. We use them for our company picnic every year. Pm me if you'd like more details.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

21. jedspad

jedspad Mouseketeer

We are planning on attending again this year. It will be the 2 of us, DH and me. I will think about what I will bring and post it soon. Looking forward to it again..