Indianapolis Disney Meet - 6th Annual - All Welcome

A rare opportunity has presented itself for this year's Indy Disney meet on September 7th. The DIS Unplugged podcast will be recording a live show from our meet. Meet the podcasters during our meet from 1 - 6PM. It's totally free to attend. All we ask is you bring a food item/dish to share with everyone. Please mark your calendars for Saturday, Sept. 7th.

We hope to see you there!

I just discovered Dis in February and now this meet today! Can't believe I found one this close by. Would love to come. What do I need to do? This on Sept 7 and WDW on Sept. 22, I'm in heaven!:cool1:

I just discovered Dis in February and now this meet today! Can't believe I found one this close by. Would love to come. What do I need to do? This on Sept 7 and WDW on Sept. 22, I'm in heaven!:cool1:

All you need to do is bring a dish to share and head on down! It's a great group of people, and we're always glad to have more people make the trip. We'd love to have you! I'm sure Aaron will keep us updated as things get closer. And we went to a meet one year a week before an Orlando trip - it was a great way to get (even more) fired up about our vacation!:cool1:

Super excited the pod cast will be here. I've just recently become addicted to listening to them.

Super excited the pod cast will be here. I've just recently become addicted to listening to them.
We are too....This is going to be an exciting meet.

I'm planning to come with my clan :) me, hubby, and three teens...

Is there anything I can do? Party favors? Decor?

Last year was our first meet up and had a blast. We will make it there again. I am about 7 minutes away from the fair grounds. Let me know if you need any help with anything.

Cool Logo!

I have our room booked at Cambria Suites. See you in September.
Pam
Great! I sent you a PM about your room. :)

Last year was our first meet up and had a blast. We will make it there again. I am about 7 minutes away from the fair grounds. Let me know if you need any help with anything.
Great! See you there! We are always looking for silent auction items or prize donations. If you have anything please let me know. :)
Cool Logo!

Count me in! Not sure of my count yet though.
See you and your friends and family there rachel!

For those of you coming in from out of town we now have a room block at our official hotel; The Cambria Suites. (See the first post of this thread for hotel details).

The details of our room block are as follows.
Rate - $109 per night (includes free buffet breakfast)
Room Type - King Suite - 1 King bed and 1 sleeper sofa pull-out bed
Internet - Free - Wireless and Wired in each room
Ask for room block - Give Kids the World

If you have more questions about the room block send me a PM.

So excited! I will be there with my DH and 2 DDs :cool1: I can bring coleslaw and pasta salad.

I also have an idea for a kids craft. Take a piece of construction paper and cut out a mickey head. Then place hald a piece of laminate paper on one side (you know...the clear sticky kind). Then on the other side fill in the mickey head with colored squared of tissue paper. It gives it a stained glass illusion. Perhaps the mickey heads that are cut out and be glued togehter over a popsicle stick to make a Mickey head fan that can be decorated :goodvibes

Ooh, just found this and would love to attend! Been a 'lurker' on DIS for awhile now, but would love to meet some of you! Anyone else from the Evansville, IN area maybe interested in riding up together? :rolleyes1

So excited! I will be there with my DH and 2 DDs :cool1: I can bring coleslaw and pasta salad.
Awesome!

I also have an idea for a kids craft. Take a piece of construction paper and cut out a mickey head. Then place hald a piece of laminate paper on one side (you know...the clear sticky kind). Then on the other side fill in the mickey head with colored squared of tissue paper. It gives it a stained glass illusion. Perhaps the mickey heads that are cut out and be glued togehter over a popsicle stick to make a Mickey head fan that can be decorated :goodvibes
Awesome! Your food choices sound delish. Your craft idea sounds fantastic. Can you PM me so we can discuss? Thanks!

Ooh, just found this and would love to attend! Been a 'lurker' on DIS for awhile now, but would love to meet some of you! Anyone else from the Evansville, IN area maybe interested in riding up together? :rolleyes1
See you there Autumne! :)

For those of you coming in from out of town we now have a room block at our official hotel; The Cambria Suites. (See the first post of this thread for hotel details).

The details of our room block are as follows.
Rate - $109 per night (includes free buffet breakfast)
Room Type - King Suite - 1 King bed and 1 sleeper sofa pull-out bed
Internet - Free - Wireless and Wired in each room
Ask for room block - Give Kids the World

If you have more questions about the room block send me a PM.

I want to call & make resi's for 2 of us. How many nights are the rooms blocked for? In otherwords, are guests staying 2 or more nights? Thanks in advance for your information! I think I will need to attend this meet not only because I have wanted to but also because I would love to meet the DIS podcast I listen to every week!

I will be there again this year along with my husband Jason "hoosierdisneyguy".

Looking forward to helping with the planning :)

Just listened to the podcast for 6/04 and heard their upcoming dis meets in new England, somewhere overseas(stars with 'n' but couldn't remember where.) and Indy. They said a lot more about the other two and less about us but I think that is because they have been to the other ones and not the one in Indy.
On another note, Is anyone going to be pin trading this year who is currently signed up?

We are meeting in a couple hours to discuss plans. I'm sure Aaron will check in with some info later :)

I want to call & make resi's for 2 of us. How many nights are the rooms blocked for? In otherwords, are guests staying 2 or more nights? Thanks in advance for your information! I think I will need to attend this meet not only because I have wanted to but also because I would love to meet the DIS podcast I listen to every week!
Hi Jodi,
The rooms are blocked for Friday and Saturday nights. Let me know if you need any other information and make sure to mention you want the Give Kids the World room block. :)

I will be there again this year along with my husband Jason "hoosierdisneyguy".
Looking forward to helping with the planning :)
Hey Stacy - Thanks for dropping by on Sunday....The planning meeting went great!

Just listened to the podcast for 6/04 and heard their upcoming dis meets in new England, somewhere overseas(stars with 'n' but couldn't remember where.) and Indy. They said a lot more about the other two and less about us but I think that is because they have been to the other ones and not the one in Indy.
On another note, Is anyone going to be pin trading this year who is currently signed up?
I think the reason we were mentioned less is because our meet is still 3 months away. The others are just around the corner. I'm sure as our meet gets closer Pete and the crew will make more announcements about what's happening and who's coming. Stay Tuned! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter