Indiana Jones ride?

tinarena2000

Mouseketeer
I am wondering if this ride is like the Dinasour ride at Animal Kingdom? Or is it somthing totally different. Thanks for the info.
We are heading to Disneyland for the first time ever, we have been to WDW 13 times. We are excited to finally see Disneyland and California.
Tina

IMO, its pretty much similar. I do find that Dinosaur is a bit rougher or a ride though. But the concept of them is the same.

Visually it is very different, but it "rides" the same...pretty rough at times but fun!

I say that Indy is considerably better, just as the ride fits the theme so perfectly.

But yeah, it's the same "ride."

You'll love the ride! They are totally different due to the differing themes. The vehicle is basically the same, but I think Indiana Jones is a tad bit rougher. Soak up the experience!!! Have a great time for you first time at DL.

tinarena,
Be sure to look up Hydro Guys posts on WDW vets coming to DL. They are invaluable for someone like you. :yay:
Have a blast, and when are you coming???????????????????????
Oh, and in my view, Indianna Jones is superior to Dinosaur. There is so much detail, and the queue is almost as good as the ride alone.

Thanks for all the info, we are going to be there on Dec. 29 for just one day. I am sure I will be on this board more often to get more information from you all.
Tina

Thanks for all the info, we are going to be there on Dec. 29 for just one day. I am sure I will be on this board more often to get more information from you all.
Tina
Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will be there at the busiest time of the year. And you only have one day??????????????

We're WDW gurus and LOVED Indy way more than Dino. DH, ds6 and I rode it 20+ times inside of 6 park days. We got fp's right away, then rode it. Came back later and used fp, then rode again during fantasmic when you can literally walk on the ride. I believe the walk to the ride is actually longer than the ride itself. Have that churro, you'll walk it off before/after the ride.

It's sooooo well done. You're going to hope they rip out dino and put in Indy. If you have little ones, you should always keep them on the inside of the ride, but especially this one. I'm a bit fluffy and I was sliding around. Also the outside seats are padded a bit more in the hips. The middle seats jam into your hip and take away the fun.

There's so many more details to notice on this ride. It's a "do not miss" ride if I ever saw one.

I know, one day, I am kind of rethinking and maybe stay 2 days I would like to check more of the parks now that I have been reading more.
Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter