Indian Creek or Rolling Hills

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by kokomos, Jan 14, 2008.

1. kokomos

kokomos Mouseketeer

Ive found a few house I like in both places Indian Creek and Rolling Hills with prices comparable. Is one place nicer or more convienant than the other ?

TIA
    Wanda

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. hopare

hopare Mouseketeer

I have no idea about Rolling hills. I have stayed twice in Indian Creek and will be staying there a third time next week. It is very convenient, location is great and houses are very nice.

4. mom2of2

mom2of2 DIS Veteran

they are basically across the street from each other.

5. kokomos

kokomos Mouseketeer

I sure do wish I could get the owners from VRBO to respond as quickly as the owners at Windsor Hills. I did get a call at 430 this morning from Ireland. I was so out of it I couldnt find a pen and not sure which house she was talking about. I hope she calls back.

Wanda

6. ruadisneyfan2

ruadisneyfan2 DIS Veteran

Before we bought our timeshare, we rented homes in Rolling Hills, Windsor Palms, etc. thru VillaDirect. Pool heat was always more expensive in Indian Creek. $35/day vs. $25/day in RH. I recall it being gas heat instead of electric or something like that.
    Both neighborhoods are really nice and pool heat cost aside, I'd glady stay in either.

7. 2wins

2wins Afraid of the pens in hotel rooms

If location is an issue you can check out this site www.thedibb.co.uk/villa/map.htm both places are very close. We are renting in Rolling Hills. The house is about 10 years old. You could ask when yours was built.

8. Freyja

Freyja <font color=red>Formerly known as Sleepless in Den

HavenĀ“t stayed in RH but we really liked Indian Creek and will be staying there agian next time.

9. kokomos

kokomos Mouseketeer

Thanks everyone. We booked at Indian Creek, I didnt realize Indian Creek had a site simular to Windsor Hills to get many quotes at one time that aren't listed on VRBO or Homeaway.

Wanda