Incredible Stroller Deal - Shnoop!

CathrynRose

<font color=brown>R.I.P. Possibly Un-PC Tag, R.I.P
Shnoop is similar to Woot. Ive ordered from them before and never been disappointed. Check this out though:

http://www.shnoop.com/index.php

My boys are 17 & 13 - no need for a stroller, but these are awfully cute (and cheap!!!!)

Hope someone can use this! :)

I sure do wish I knew what DD's baby is going to be so I'd know what color to buy!! That is a cute stroller!!!

Shnoop is similar to Woot. Ive ordered from them before and never been disappointed. Check this out though:

http://www.shnoop.com/index.php

My boys are 17 & 13 - no need for a stroller, but these are awfully cute (and cheap!!!!)

Hope someone can use this! :)

THANK YOU OP!!!!! I just ordered a pumpkin one for my baby that I am adopting from China!!!! We have been waiting for 32 months and still have another year or more ahead of us.......but I was so planning on buying a new stroller for her, and this one was on my "dream list".........and now it is being delivered to MY house!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for posting this!!!!!!

My daughter is 3 and 36 pounds. It does not give a weight limit. Does anyone know up to how many pounds this stroller will tolerate? I only will use it at Disney.

When I click the link a watch comes up:confused3

Nevermind- its listed under yesterdays shnoop

THANK YOU OP!!!!! I just ordered a pumpkin one for my baby that I am adopting from China!!!! We have been waiting for 32 months and still have another year or more ahead of us.......but I was so planning on buying a new stroller for her, and this one was on my "dream list".........and now it is being delivered to MY house!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for posting this!!!!!!

I'm so glad someone got to use it. I like Shnoop and that's one snazzy looking stroller!! Im jealous. Everything they had for my boys was plain, plain, plain!!!

Congrats on your adoption, too!!! :goodvibes

To another poster - this is what it says (looks like to toddler age):

To put it simply it’s beauty with brains - a stylish and lightweight stroller suitable from birth all the way through to toddler.

The Silver Cross Dazzle takes a fresh, modern look at bringing up a child. Researched on the streets of the world’s style capitals: London, Paris, Tokyo and New York, we created a system that answers all the problems faced by modern, urban parents. Clean lines and minimalist design give it a distinctive, modern look, but without compromising on comfort, safety or ease of use.

It’s stylish, fashionable and beautiful. It’s practical, functional and intelligent. It’s Dazzle.

Features:

* Suitable from birth to toddler
* Pure and unique design
* Ultra lightweight stroller (15.4lbs)
* Single-handed, smooth recline
* Ergonomic comfort grip handles
* 4 wheeled suspension for smooth ride
* Single handed folding system
* Hood canopy with twin air vents and viewing window
* Ventilated rain cover
* Hidden shopping basket
* Concealed fittings for sleek design

Looks like you can still get it as yesterday's Shnoop. :)

Thanks OP! I took advantage of this offer as well. I googled the stoller to get some more information and to confirm the price was a good deal. Another site(s) stated that it could hold up to 40 - 45 lbs so that clinched the deal for me and my just 2 year old. I have a well used Mclaren Triumph that the wheels are worn and it is starting to feel rickety - not complaining it's been well used. I love the Mclaren and this looks similar. There was a nice demo on uTube. Also found a free shipping code on another deal site. I like pumpkin too!

The free shipping code is: d708e8

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter