Incredible Christmas rate for On-Property, but. . .

mousefansmom

DIS Veteran
We got an incredible rate for the DTD Hilton (just $59/night for Christmas week 12/26 to 1/02) but now we can't use it! I hate to see it go to waste (we did pre-pay). Does anyone have suggestions as to how to find someone who could use this?

Thanks in advance!!

Mousefansmom
:) :bounce: :)

If you can change the name on the reservation then I'd suggest posting on the Budget board to see if someone would like to purchase your ressie.

TTFN!

Please remember that you must get permission from a webmaster before posting a thread trying to "sell" a room reservation. This is generally not allowed.

Sue Ellen

I am very sorry, I was really trying to help someone save some money. I know that you can't sell things, that's why I thought maybe people would have other suggestions. Can the post stay?

Mousefansmom

Mousefans mom,
I sent you a PM. I am planning on going to WDW from the 29th to the 4th so if you can change the ressie and perhaps the dates I would love to take those ressies from you.
I can't leave earlier due to a family committment, but those rates are making that family committment lower on my priority list. lol
I sent all my information to you and hoping to hear good news.
I would be interested in part of the ressie if you can't change the dates totally, let me know either way. Peggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter