Incidents at WDW?

danwisbey85

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Has anyone ever seen a incident happen at WDW between guests?
I have nearly caused one with my brother last year.
I was in a bad mood this day, and my brother was being a right pain. Outside Epcot he asked for his Ticket, I threw it at him. Well lets just say we were that close to having a BIG fight right outside Epcots gate!!!
Luckily we sorted it out.:thumbsup2

Anything like that happened when you were there?

Dan.

Not to me i'm always to excited to notice anything

we saw a little darling , aged a bout 10 having a right strop then he snapped his entry ticket in half!

I had a little incident with a 'big' american lady and her family a couple of years ago. It was right after Hurrican Ivan and the parks were EMPTY. We went to see Philharmagic and the CM was telling people to 'sit where you like' rather than move along to the end of the row as there were probably less than 100 people coming in. This woman made a big thing about telling us to move up the row even though they were the last people to come in and there were only 4 of us sitting in the row (we were about 3/4 of the way across). Because we wouldn't move, her and her entire family made a big thing about pushing right past us and sat at the very end of the row, then spent the whole show muttering and *****ing about us.

I must admit, I was getting pretty angry but decided not to let it bother me - after all, if the CM was happy for us to sit where we liked, who was she to say otherwise.

I'm happy to say, though, that is the one and only time we've ever encountered less than friendly people on our trips.

I missed this one but some of our group saw it. There was a fight at the Earl of Sandwich between a father and son and it was so bad the police came to sort it out!

There was a little incident in Beaches and Cream when we were there a few years ago. The line for the take-out was almost back to the door and a guest walked straight in past the line to get their refillable mug filled - a big American guy at the back qas not too pleased and started hurling abuse at women for cutting in! He was very loud - even for an American!

On our first visit to Epcot when Vicki was only 9, we were queing to see Mary Poppins in the UK part in Epcot, the line was really long and eventually we got to the front with loads of people still behind us, Mary Poppins called over Vicki and I was just about to take a photo when a man who was not in the queue, came over, pushed his son in the photo and said to me can I get a copy of that off you!! I was astounded until Mary Poppins turned around to him and said "Excuse me" get in line please, this is how we do it in the UK" and the whole queue gave her a round of applause as he sulked off....and he was british:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter