Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Final thoughts/future trips 4/2p90 The End 4/4p92

Stunning pictures Mary Ellen :worship: Love your recap :goodvibes I really want to stay at "the sandwich resort" in October so that we can pool hop :thumbsup2

The weather here today has me really hankering for our May trip...between that and your pictures today I am like :scared1: I am a drowned rat today after work....but in the end it was worth it because I sold 3 cars:woohoo:...but still I am a mess!!

If we are going to have a prize for our drinking game I would prefer the glasses over the hat.....just sayin' :laughing:

Tracy

Such a lovely day- the whole lot of it. From sun- up to sun-down there were just beautiful pictures and a whole lotta fun. Looking forward to finding out what your last day held for you two!!

:worship:

Look what I found on another trip report.......

IMG_0667.jpg

I'm not sure which I like better ....the hat or these????? :rotfl:

Funny how alcohol has that effect????? Perhaps you needed a pair of those glasses to straighten things out a bit! :laughing:

Awwww, now why didn't Tate and I see THOSE??!!! :lmao:

Looks like that was one super great day filled with lots of fun. I've never tried the pick a pearl but may have to on the next trip!

manntra said:
Stunning pictures Mary Ellen Love your recap I really want to stay at "the sandwich resort" in October so that we can pool hop

I love her pics too and her recaps are great; shoulda done that all the way through! The sandwich resort? Oh Oh Oh! BLT; duh. Yeah, I knew that. I think the Contemporary looks like a big taoster, so I was confused.

All7OfUs said:
Such a lovely day- the whole lot of it. From sun- up to sun-down there were just beautiful pictures and a whole lotta fun. Looking forward to finding out what your last day held for you two!!

I have a love/hate relationship with the last day of any WDW trip. At the time, I am usually ready to go home and get back to real life; especially on this trip because I was away from my kids. But once I'm back in real life, I look back and really wish I was still there in WDW! Writing the TR with MEK has been awesome! To see it come to an end is very sad for me because I don't know when my next trip will be!

KathyRN137 said:
Fabulous photos and fabulous report!

Thanks! I love photo reports, so much easier to read :thumbsup2

mickeysmyboy said:
woo hoo for day 5! It sounds like the perfect Disney day!

The morning we spent at GF really was perfect. I can't tell ya why, but it was just surreal and very memorable.

2xcited2sleep said:
Looks like that was one super great day filled with lots of fun. I've never tried the pick a pearl but may have to on the next trip!

I have a pick-a-pearl problem; I'M ADDICTED! Way back when, there was a pick-a-pearl place in AK and I watched a lady pull out an 8mm BLUE pearl and I am not on the quest to find one too! I have no idea if it's even possible any more (no idea what kind of pearls are possible to find) but I love the ladies in Japan and picking a pearl there!

Nermel9 said:
Looks like Day 5 was a lot of fun! Can't wait to read about the last day!

WAH! I don't want it to be the last day!

D4D

Before I head to bed, I'll atleast give you the pearls!

9-10_WDW_504.jpg

I believe mine is on bottom and MEK's in on top. My pearl was slightly larger, but I like the pink color hers has. If I could have afforded it, I would have put mine in a gold setting (to match the golden pearl).

D4D

Before I head to bed, I'll atleast give you the pearls!

9-10_WDW_504.jpg

I believe mine is on bottom and MEK's in on top. My pearl was slightly larger, but I like the pink color hers has. If I could have afforded it, I would have put mine in a gold setting (to match the golden pearl).

D4D

Hey Jennifer:

Thanks so much for doing replies yesterday. I had church followed by a band concert followed by a super bowl party. Not sure why, but something I drank last night totally did not agree with me. I am swearing off alcohol until the May trip! :sad2:

I did not realize our pearls were so different in color. I really do like my pearl and I think I will wear it when I go back in May!

Those are really nice pearls, I picked a pearl at Sea World in the 80's. I had it mounted in a ring.

Nooo! Can't be coming to the end of your TR, what will I read? :sad1:

pretties!!!!

Why, Thank you!

Those are really nice pearls, I picked a pearl at Sea World in the 80's. I had it mounted in a ring.

Nooo! Can't be coming to the end of your TR, what will I read? :sad1:

They really are pretty. I forgot we both had them mounted the same way. Of course, I forgot a lot of things about that night!

Never fear - I will drag out our last day for a little while. I took a TON of pictures. Probably because it was the last day!

I have a love/hate relationship with the last day of any WDW trip. At the time, I am usually ready to go home and get back to real life; especially on this trip because I was away from my kids. But once I'm back in real life, I look back and really wish I was still there in WDW! Writing the TR with MEK has been awesome! To see it come to an end is very sad for me because I don't know when my next trip will be!

Me too. I am always ready to go home, and look back everyday wishing I was there.

And I"m so with you on it being so much harder because I don't know when mine will be either I'm averaging about one every 4 years or so, and that's so hard to wait for!! :headache:

Me too. I am always ready to go home, and look back everyday wishing I was there.

And I"m so with you on it being so much harder because I don't know when mine will be either I'm averaging about one every 4 years or so, and that's so hard to wait for!! :headache:

Oh my - 1 trip every 4 years?! :faint:

I was averaging 2 a year and even managed to do 4 trips one year! If it weren't for those pesky kids...

D4D

It seems that I average a trip every 2 or 3 years. I would like to go more often, but DH does not like Disney as well as I do. :sad1:

I think its great that you love it there so much. Seems like its a favorite of quite a few people. I forget, don't you own at Kidani?

Yep, we do. When we bought in I didn't know much about the re-sale market, or even asking to buy an older property from Disney. We are very happy with Kidani though, so no regrets! :goodvibes Our future add-on will most likely be at a different resort though, I'd venture to say the BW is a high contender for that, or if we love BLT as much that will also be in the running.

Great re-cap! I really like that idea, I might have to steal it. ;) Also, beautiful pearls! I was on the pick a pearl thread last night and saw a few settings that I liked...I want to do a ring I think...we'll see what I like in person and if Joe says yes! :laughing: (hey, it's cheaper than a Dooney, right????)

Sadly, I am bumping my own TR so I can come back and find it easier tonight. Be back with replies after I EAT!

:rotfl2: with you MEK and your bumping. :upsidedow

I believe you have now officially sold me on pick a pearl. Adding it to my WS to-do list. Lord knows I spend enough time there. I'm excited to have something new to do!

Do they have a lot of different settings?

I usually prepare myself mentally for whatever my length of stay is and then I, too, am usually ready to go by the time its my last day. But on my trip with Jen I could easily have stayed a couple more days because I really liked the pace we were going at and the things we were doing. I think 5 nights is really a good length for a girls trip.

Oh My - I feel bad for you guys on the west coast. I love knowing I'm only a 2hr flight from Orlando. It makes me feel so much closer.

Oh my - 1 trip every 4 years?! :faint:

I was averaging 2 a year and even managed to do 4 trips one year! If it weren't for those pesky kids...

D4D
Don't listen to her - she is such a show off! The other thing Jen failed to mention is that her family trips are usually nice "short" 10 days trips. :rolleyes1

It seems that I average a trip every 2 or 3 years. I would like to go more often, but DH does not like Disney as well as I do. :sad1:

That's where the girl's trips come in handy. For the DH who doesn't want to go every year. That's how Denny is. He could average once every 18 to 24 months but if the trips are closer than a year he starts saying, "This place is getting boring. I've done everything".

Yep, we do. When we bought in I didn't know much about the re-sale market, or even asking to buy an older property from Disney. We are very happy with Kidani though, so no regrets! :goodvibes Our future add-on will most likely be at a different resort though, I'd venture to say the BW is a high contender for that, or if we love BLT as much that will also be in the running.

I have a feeling you will like BW more than BLT. IDK - I could be wrong. So far I have only stayed at Kidani, VWL, and SSR and I liked all those rooms better than BLT. I'm kind-of glad I don't own there because I just didn't love the studio. I wanted too. I think Kidani is my favorite so far. I can't wait to see how I think BCV and BWV compare.

Great re-cap! I really like that idea, I might have to steal it. ;) Also, beautiful pearls! I was on the pick a pearl thread last night and saw a few settings that I liked...I want to do a ring I think...we'll see what I like in person and if Joe says yes! :laughing: (hey, it's cheaper than a Dooney, right????)

I had NO idea there is a pick a pearl thread. What will they think of next? :laughing: And - Yes - Definitely cheaper than a Dooney and a great little souvie!

:rotfl2: with you MEK and your bumping. :upsidedow

Pathetic, Isn't it? I am so lazy. :rolleyes1

I believe you have now officially sold me on pick a pearl. Adding it to my WS to-do list. Lord knows I spend enough time there. I'm excited to have something new to do!

Do they have a lot of different settings?

Cool! Then I am going as your paparazzi so I can capture the event with digital images! It really is a fun activity because those girls makes it hysterical.

And, yes, they have tons of different settings. I basically picked the simplest, least expensive setting because I was in no shape to make any difficult decisions and I knew it would work on the silver chain I have. I honestly thought the settings were somewhat overpriced, but you are paying for the show and the convenience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter