Inbox Dollars?????

caa1277

American by birth............Grumpy by choice!
Has anyone ever heard of or tried Inbox Dollars? They say they pay you for taking surveys, shopping, and reading emails.

Just curious.

So how exactly do you earn money? How much do they typically pay? Is it worth trying?

I just signed up one week ago and I haven't really done a whole lot on their site, but I am up to over $11 so far! Hopefully today I'll have more time to spend making more money!!!

gee getting paid for surfing.....

where is there a link for this??????????

:surfweb:

I have been doing Inbox for quite a while. I only do their paid e-mails for the most part. You have to earn $30 before you can cash out and there is a $3.00 processing fee :scared1: It took me a long time to reach $30 by primarily only doing e-mails so I have not cashed out yet as I want to make that $3 fee not quite as painful! :)

Does anyone have a link? Do you have to pay anything up front?

Thanks!

I've been signed up with them for a few years. I only do the emails now. When I first signed up I did a handful of trials and earned $60 relatively quickly. But like someone said, they charge a "processing fee" so take that into consideration. For awhile these programs got so competitive, there was a lot of money by companies, that for trials I found better returns and quicker payments elsewhere with no processing fee.

I've cashed out a few times, and it takes awhile to pay but they do pay. I can't remember since it's been awhile since I last cashed out now that I only do emails through them, but I believe it was at least a full month to "process" - sometimes up to 2 months. So say they send out payment on the first of the month. The way they do it, is you request a cashout. On the first of the following month that's when they "close out" everyone getting payments in that group. And they don't send the checks out til the following month. It always took me about a month and a half to get payment from them.

I've been doing inbox dollars for about a month now. I am pretty much just clicking on the emails and have done a few surveys. I agree that there are other programs that pay better for offers and surveys so I will probably just keep clicking on the emails.

I've been doing inbox for a while now, mostly only the e-mail clicks. I'm up to 32.43 & am trying to wait to maximize that 3.00 processing fee. I also do Sunshine Rewards, MyPoints and Netwinner and have cashed out for quite a few gift cards. Netwinner also charges the $3 fee.

www.inboxdollars.com

I have been doing inbox dollars for about 6 months now. I only do the free stuff and have earned over $100. I have been too busy in the last 2 months so I have only been doing the e-mail clicks, which pays 3 cents per. The main way I earned money was taking the daily survey, which pays $1 per.

The only payment option is to be paid by check and there is a $3 processing fee. So, I only cash out every 3 months. And you can only cash out after you have reached $30. Check payments are processed on a Net 30 payment schedule. So, if you cash out on any day in January, your payment will be processed on March 1. I cashed out on November 30th and payment was processed on Jan 2nd(due to the holiday). I received the check in the mail by Jan 4.

Inbox dollars has been around for a long time and I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon. The only problem I have is the $3 check processing fee. But, other than that, it is a good program.

If you have any more questions, you should probably direct them to the rewards forum. There are a lot of members of inbox over there that could help you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter