Inaugural Western 5/11/02 Who is going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing yet, but maybe it will be waiting for me at home.
I wonder what it is. Tickets for a free DCL cruise?:D

Hi
On past cruises we have seen rooms that were designated for private parties.... any idea if this is possible?

Better than a free cruise???
I'm going home right now to check the mail.:)

well maybe not they say its the thought that counts.?????

joe & joanne
i dont remember any room like that. i thought that we had a
good time im not sure the room next door enjoyed it over all it was good!!!!!!! just to much left overs.

dh
:jester: :smooth:

Hi
What I meant was sometimes when walking around the deck during the day, some of the bars were open to private parties only. Maybe this would be possible? On a previous cruise our TA had a party for us all. I will contact my TA and find out how he did arrange for a room with hot appetizers , we brought the wine.

where will we be on the 13 day of may that is when i celebrte my birthday ??? this will be our 3rd time on the Magic also ...
and once on the wonder..
as for the party if u have sailed with dcl before u can go to the
return cruzier party that they have ...
what to do with another Bag ?? any suggestions EBAY maybe
could get some spending money... lol Cant wait
we r getting ready for a 4 night stay at wdw was a little xmas present to ourselves after all it has been over a month since we last went...... get very cold here in boston....
want to get the most out of our annual pass
it expires in may as well :( should be a great time
some body must know how to do a count down timer
TARZANMAN can u help ?? Camjen

Lets hear it for dh Firefighter wdwgoose, keep up the good work :bounce: and all the firefighters

:wave: :)

cmatt :D

cmatt

thanks job was great now lots of politics.!!!!!!!

counting onward 133 days 3 days 40 mins.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happylady da sorry but its for phil !!

dh :jester: :smooth:

hi wdwgoose

I understand that my dw is the parks and rec director ,

and lots of politics as well mayor, city manager park board, alterman,
employees, coaches, parents referees, and umpires,,
bus drivers maintence and on and on,,
you all that can deal with that,, are wionderful people
I would be looking for a new career oppt//

If you know what I mean,,

keep em :D

cmatt

:) I got something in the mail today from Vicki and Garry.......
thank you so much! I've been wanting name tags like that!
Santa-Goose came through!:D The date books are nice too! Is that your trucking co.? It was funny because at first I only saw the date books and wondered what was up with that. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But all the suspense for a date book? Then when I grabbed the paper I felt something inside.
:bounce:
Can't wait to go to WDW next month!

Glad you liked your surprise Laura. I forgot to add the green ribbon though. I am really glad you looked inside the paper. DH says he is sorry he forgot your mother's name so he didn't get hers he said he will make up for it next time. Yes it is from his trucking company and the 800# works if he ever answers the phone. His business has been slow lately and the main company that calls always use his cell phone. (they know he will answer that one).

Hygiene99 I believe we will be at see on the 13th. I'm not sure though. I know Sun 12th will be Key West and I am thinking that Monday is one of our two at sea days.

Hey Phil did you get your surprise yet??

Beanoooooo ??????

:wave: :wave:

My family and I will be on the May 11th cruise. Our first Disney Cruise. My wife and I are both 27yo and our daughter will be about 12 1/2 mos. We know it will be challenging with her, but we all need a vacation badly! Any advice from those who have cruised w/your infants before is appreciated.

Can't wait for Western itinerary. We did parts of the Eastern last year on Celebrity's Galaxy and the year before on the Big Red Boat. Never been to any of the Western ports of call.

WELCOME STEPHMARTY

there should be plenty of help and suggestions to make your cruise better. are you from the cumber land gap area???????
dw is working she will be on tonight. other dw will or dm might have ideas. got to go move horses back later.

131 DAYS 5 HRS. 20 MINS. COUNTING ONWARD!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the welcome. We are in Bowling Green, about an hour north of Nashville. Cumberland Gap is a few hours east of us, but I've been there a time or two. Very pretty in the mountains. I've actually already found a lot of great advice here for traveling with toddlers. My TA had told me there was in-room babysitting. I didn't know until visiting the board that this had been discontinued now that Flounders is available. Thanks for all the tips everyone.

Count us in for the innaugural. It was a nice Christmas morning suprise for my family (me, DW, DD/5, DS/4). This'll be our third (two 4day Wonder trips B4 this one).
100 something days..and someone's counting.
Happy New Year :jester: :o

offwego
WDW veteran since '73

stephmarty is that by hendersonville???

offwego welcome aboard sooooo you were very good to santa mickey ?????????? well lets keep on counting onward

130 days 21 hours 18 mins. :D :D :D :D

Just Booked for the 5/11/02 Magic. It will be Lynn (DW) and I. This will be # 7 DCL trip for us. It was a spur of the moment trip and we were able to book with our DVC points. So count us in on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter