Inappropriate shirt to wear at WDW ?

Well ..... he's not a very nice person .... complicated background but turned from a " from mild-mannered school teacher and family man - to ruthless criminal mastermind and murderer" - so assume the OP's concern is that folks might not appreciate Disney Walt compared to BB Walt.

I look at it this way ...
If Walter White went to WDW and bought a pair of Mickey Ears would they make him leave?

I find it very offensive. He should not wear it!!! I don't want my kids seeing anything that would associate a Saint like Walt Disney with a thug like WW. Bla...Bla...Bla...

Just messing with you!! I've got nothing going on at work today so I couldn't resist starting one of those holier than thou post.

I didn't really watch the show but what little I did see I don't think I would like it. If I were to see someone wearing a shirt like that I would simply think "Oh he's one of those people."

With much love,

dfb

I should receive the shirt in a few days. We can't wait!

I actually bought him the regular Heisenberg shirt for Christmas. Same face but with his hat he wore on the show.

Nice shirt...

For reference, i was asked to turn my FCUK tshirt inside out at the gates of HS.

nothing wrong with it. For those who didn't watch the show it's just a dude wearing a Mickey hat. Those who did watch will think it's funny.

I have seen that shirt being worn in the park. It's not a problem. The shirt itself doesn't depict any of the inappropriate actions from the show. I think most people would think it's funny or just not get it at all.

I don't think it's inappropriate at all. There's no cursing or anything obscene on it. I doubt many kids know about the show, so they wouldn't know there's a meth dealer on the shirt.

I never watched the show but I think that that shirt is really clever. Nothing at all wrong with it IMO.

As long as Heisenberg isn't holding a Confederate Flag or watching the Cosby Show, I would say it's all good!

I don't see what's inappropriate about the Malcolm in the Middle's father wearing a Mickey hat????

J/k I would straight up Hi 5 your boyfriend if I saw him in the parks. Not inappropriate at all.

I've got that shirt, and also wore the following last October at Epcot F&W:

upload_2015-7-17_15-20-17.jpeg

I get most of my shirts from RedBubble ... they can be a bit pricier but I've had good luck with the quality and shipping

Love it! I have a "Pollos Hermanos" shirt that I wear with pride wherever I go.

Would this shirt be inappropriate to wear at WDW?

My boyfriend and I are huge Breaking Bad fans. My boyfriend is into quirky kind of shirts. He gets lots of them from Target.

I love the shirt and am a Breaking Bad fan. BUT - for anyone who wants to ask what shirts are or are not "appropriate" at Disney World, I fall back to what my son was told at his seventh grade junior high school orientation (parents were invited, and we all sat in the back). The principal told the kids there was not a formal dress code so jeans were acceptable and any shirt could be worn - and this was the part that people should think about in public with others around - "as long as it's legal for you yourself to do, eat or see." So, the kids were basically told, in a nice way, not to wear shirts with marijuana leaves on it, no shirts with alcohol advertising on them, no cigarette shirts. Walter White wearing a Mickey ear hat is perfectly fine for anyone. Now, if Walter had been cooking, that would have been a different story.

I wonder how the CMs at WDW would respond to guests wearing shirts that contain explicit language?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter