In what order does the VEA bus drop off?

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by gemmybear83, Sep 30, 2012.

1. gemmybear83

gemmybear83 <font color=royalblue>I would blame it all on Bob<

Would much prefer to get the tgv (will on return) but the next one is 1:40 from landing and peak time so more expensive than the VEA.

Keep on reading bad reviews of shuttle companies so might get the VEA.... Is it that bad, and we're staying at the Disneyland hotel in what order does the bus drop off?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DLPdaft

DLPdaft <font color=royalblue>Cannot stop singing "Just li Moderator

i think the VEA schedule on the VEA website shows which order they drop off at the hotels?

4. gemmybear83

No it doesn't just the order for collection on the way back to the airport

5. PrettyP

PrettyP Mouseketeer

gemmybear83 don't know if it's still the same but anytime I've got the VEA (the last time I got it was 2010) the drop offs from airport to DLP were the opposite to the collections from DLP to airport ie. from airport to DLP it stopped at NPB first and at DLH last and then on the way back to the airport it picks up at DLH first and picks up at NPB last

6. DLPdaft

DLPdaft <font color=royalblue>Cannot stop singing "Just li Moderator

ah, sorry about that. i'm afraid i haven't used the VEA for years, so i don't know which order they drop off in.

7. gemmybear83

Thank you! That would make sense, I think it would be quicker to get off at the first stop and just walk rather than trail around all the hotels!