In the World now with MB

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by DisneyDaddy-O, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Disneylover99

Disneylover99 DIS Veteran

We will be getting our third set of MB's this December. Each time we have customized them, it lists our Canadian address.

You don't need to change anything. They will automatically ship to your resort. :goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Disneylover99

Just tell them you will use your MB for charging purposes and entrance into the parks, but you would like a KTTW card for daily paper FP because you don't want to book your fastpasses in advance.

4. Tulles

Tulles Mouseketeer

Okay so our MB will be waiting for us at check-in. How does the ME work then? I heard somewhere that they now require the MB to scan your way onto the bus. I'm so anxious about this whole MB thing since its not even showing up at all yet for our Jan. reservation.

5. Disneylover99

They will still send you your luggage tags and ME vouchers. :goodvibes

6. Tulles

Tulles Mouseketeer

Awesome. Thank you for taking one worry off my head. :goodvibes

7. disneyfreak89

disneyfreak89 DIS Veteran

Great news. Thanks for your responses!

8. sasamong

sasamong Earning My Ears

When I confirmed, I had the magic bands shipped to my Canadian address but saw that they only ship to the states and if the address didn't match a zip code that they would be held at the resort.

When we arrived the magic bands were
    At the resort waiting for us (all customized)!

So I think u r good to go!!!

9. sasamong

sasamong Earning My Ears

I don't know about other resort or cast members but when we checked in, out cast member Kevin provided us with the card and the bands. He informed us that some places don't have magic band scanners yet, so he gave us the cards in advanced as well.

I guess if they don't automatically issue you the card, just ask them to issue some for you in case the magic bands don't work ;)

10. dsneygirl

dsneygirl <font color=blue>My little pirate is here<br><font

When we were there in Sept you needed a KTTW card to get new cards for the Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom game. The bands did not work.

11. sasamong

sasamong Earning My Ears

Band worked for us! They also gave us last year's Halloween cards too. Very nice of them :)

12. CanadianPaco

CanadianPaco I miss my tags!

This is the answer to the question I had: can Canadians customize their MBs? I just hoped we weren't going to get 3 grey bands!