In-suite coffee at AoA

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by joannam, Mar 10, 2013.

1. joannam

joannam Earning My Ears

We're staying at AoA in a Cars suite in April. How's the coffee in the in-room coffee pot? We like strong coffee that tastes like coffee, not brown water ;) I'd rather not haul over to the food court every morning for it (we're eating a quick bfast in the room), but I can't face the day w/o caffeine! :)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. cyb

cyb Mouseketeer

No coffee pots in the rooms there in the LM rooms anyway, not sure about family suites.

4. joannam

joannam Earning My Ears

There's definitely a coffee pot...just crossing my fingers that it's drinkable!

5. Chavaleh

Chavaleh Mouseketeer

I'll be packing my electric kettle, small portable burr grinder and Aeropress when we head to the AoA in May. I just can't risk an entire week with bad coffee and I really do not function well till I've had that first cup. My setup is pretty travel friendly though.

6. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

Coffee pots are in the family suites but NOT in the Little Mermaid rooms.

7. AliceIn

AliceIn DIS Veteran

It's the Cuisinart pod machine. When I stayed there, you got the Cuisinart brand coffee. The coffee is not bad, but I like good, strong coffee, so I bought my own stash of pods.

[​IMG]

I ordered mine through Garden Grocer, but you can get them cheaply elsewhere.

Here's a site that sells them:

http://www.coffeeforless.com/melitta-dark-roast-soft-pods-not-for-melitta-1-1-18ct.html

8. joannam

joannam Earning My Ears

Cuisinart pod...awesome! I'm a Keurig girl, but I can adjust. ;) I'll look for some to take with. TY!!!!