1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

In search of Embrace Your Bump Shirt

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by EllieFredricksen, Aug 31, 2012.

1. EllieFredricksen

EllieFredricksen Earning My Ears

My husband and I are going to Disney in a few weeks -it is around the same time that we will be telling everyone that I am pregnant. I would really love the Embrace your bump tee to wear in our pictures to send out to everyone, but this shirt is no where to be found. Does anyone have one that they would be willing to sell? KNow anyone who could make it? Thank you

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wendylovesdisney

wendylovesdisney <font color=blue>What's a Pooh Bear got to do arou

Have you looked at eBay?

4. EllieFredricksen

I have. No luck anywhere :(

5. Dani C

Dani C DIS Veteran

Not sure about that one, but I saw a really cute one recently that has a little face and says eating for two. It was adorable.

6. lindsmom

lindsmom DIS Veteran

7. EllieFredricksen

Thank you! I will check that one out. I was hoping for somthing iron on because the embroidery looks itchy from the inside. But this could do! Thank you

8. lindsmom

lindsmom DIS Veteran

I was just looking at that seller's other shirts - she has some really cute ones there!

9. Missy13d69

Missy13d69 DIS Veteran

It should have a lining over the stitching on the inside to prevent any discomfort.

10. crashbb

crashbb DIS Veteran

If you look at the bottom picture (one where you can see the model's hands and legs), you can see the lining through the shirt - so it is there.

11. Claire&TheBoys

Claire&TheBoys The Queen of the Castle!

You could ask here on the DIS. There's a sub-board called Creative DISigns -- if you go to the "Forum Jump" at the bottom of your screen, it's one of the last choices. The folks there do custom art for any DIS-er who requests it. One of them might be able to make one specially for you. Then you just buy the transfer paper for your printer and make the shirt yourself. There are instructions in the FAQs at the top of the page.

Congrats on the 'bump'!

12. TheRatPack

TheRatPack Under penalty of law this tag not to be removed ex

I tried to find a Embrace Your Bump shirt a few years ago and found out it was a Motherhood Maternity line of Disney shirts they released. Is this the one you were thinking of: [​IMG]

Sadly I think the only way you're going to find something like that now is on eBay or Etsy. Looks like Motherhood Maternity only has Disney panties now :(

13. EllieFredricksen

That is the EXACT shirt I am talking about. I will see if someone can make it on the boards. THank you